"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Orlando tickets! Who else is going to be there? Hopefully, they'll have some swag one last time.........

the closest city to me is San Francisco and its all sold out. :(

I wonder if there will be more openings at later showings....

:lol.....that is what we are discussing....I'm assuming the tickets all left so fast because public posting of the site. I'm pissed I can't get into the SF showing.

:lol.....that is what we are discussing....I'm assuming the tickets all left so fast because public posting of the site. I'm pissed I can't get into the SF showing.

Then lets get together for one night or something that weekend man. Me, my buddy Mike and his fiancee all wanna go to the IMAX. Bring the wifey and lets go!

How will they stop forgeries? Photoshop masters, etc?

Will the theaters have a master list with names? :confused:

Then lets get together for one night or something that weekend man. Me, my buddy Mike and his fiancee all wanna go to the IMAX. Bring the wifey and lets go!

I would have loved to but the wifey already made plans with the In-Laws on Saturday and I have to do a Charity AIDS walk on Sunday....well.....my wife volunteered....I have to go. :rolleyes:

Can't believe how fast they went....would been neat to see it on Tuesday.

Hahahaha, awesome. Every single site that was tied to the viral marketing has been "hahahed" by the Joker!:lol

Today I scored tickets to a 7:00 p.m. showing in IMAX on the 18th :rock

The next day i'm off to Orlando for a week, I will see it again there too! Good times boys, good times!!!

OH MY GOD!! The HBO special was absolutely mind blowing! DAMN!!!

I can't wait for next Friday! Got the day off just to see this at 1:30PM, which is the second showing of the day. I'll get there just as the first showing starts so I can be first in line!!!!!

I can't wait for next Friday! Got the day off just to see this at 1:30PM, which is the second showing of the day. I'll get there just as the first showing starts so I can be first in line!!!!!

And its on again in 1 minute. Gotta do the redux.:D

I know! I loved that thing! Heath had some great moments. I particularly like "No, I'm Not!" Man that was creepy and so weird how he delivers that line. :horror

Pixletwin got tix too, so hopefully the two of us will be able to hook up for the first time because of this :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back