The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished it. The Rancor and Cad Bane were clearly the bright spots of this episode. They still eff up the dialog sync though. Rancor just tore through everything and looked really good doing it.

Black Kryysantan had his Platoon moment:
200.gif

I've realized that Grogu is the deus ex machina. Can't speak a word yet has Jedi Master abilities. He gets a pass cause he is cute. Riiiiight.

That vespa gang just makes me cringe every time I see them on screen. That is a literal clown show with their bright colors and I want names on who created them. Seems like a RR thing and maybe execs wanted some age demographics included to make them sleep better at night.

Good thing Boba had the Rancor hooked up right outside of town. Great timing! Was curious how they handled the shielding and it made sense. One of the few things in this show.

Those pykes face masks look really familiar. From Zelda or some Anime or Manga.

Fennec went straight up Punisher on those leaders. Straight hanging for the Hammerhead!

That majordomo is the mechanic woman for Boba. Why though?

Luke Skywalker ended up being a means to an end. Didn't even have the curiosity to bring Grogu himself to make sure he gets back safely to Mando. The logic in this show is ridiculous. He makes sense to be in Ahsoka but not Mando S3 now.

Well overall a big failure. Ruin what was good about Boba Fett. No storylines were appealing. Even made new characters for people to laugh at. Interweaving full on Mando episodes just made the creators look even more incompetent. Glad I don't have no D+ account and I won't until maybe Moon Knight!

I've realized that Grogu is the deus ex machina. Can't speak a word yet has Jedi Master abilities. He gets a pass cause he is cute. Riiiiight.
Well... He is at least 50, and he has been training for a long time during the peak of the Jedi.

The lack of Luke Skywalker was lame. It would have been cool if Luke took Grogu to Mando personally, got involved in the battle, saw the "father" and "son" relationship between Mando and Grogu, and decided to let him be with his dad and still train him when the kid feels ready.

Why would Luke ever help Fett, Fett is enemies with his best bud Solo and in fact, was responsible for carboniting Solo. No way in hell would Skywalker ever lift a hand to help Boba.

My two least fav moments in this series:

1. That rat-droid thing. That was just abominable.

2. How Grogu got returned to Mando. This is just wrong on several levels which I wont go into as others have went over this prior, I have no issues with The Groginator returning to the only father he knows, but the HOW of it completely sucks.

And sorry Luke, your forcing a BABY to choose an absolute sucks, and so you by extension ALSO SUCK. Them's the rules, dont blame me.

Until they present the bill to him at the start of Season 2.

Any bets on whether there will be a Season 2?

Yes. There will be a season 2.

If they were smart and reading the house like they should be, they would let this lie. But this bunch....? They're all in on season 2 right this minute. 'Cause thats what they do.

Just wait. I'm right.

Why would Luke ever help Fett, Fett is enemies with his best bud Solo and in fact, was responsible for carboniting Solo. No way in hell would Skywalker ever lift a hand to help Boba.

2. How Grogu got returned to Mando. This is just wrong on several levels which I wont go into as others have went over this prior, I have no issues with The Groginator returning to the only father he knows, but the HOW of it completely sucks.

And sorry Luke, your forcing a BABY to choose an absolute sucks, and so you by extension ALSO SUCK. Them's the rules, dont blame me.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Dick move from Luke and his Jedi ways.
f85b75b1d614c02ae0752d50b56346280cbd07c5.gif

The Book of Boba Fett Season 2 has been greenlit!

Plot leaks:

The gang are back together as Boba, Fennec and Din reunite to arrange the wedding of Peli and the Majordomo.

Hilarities ensue and everything goes wrong as Boba walks all over Mos Espa gathering everything on Fennec's list.

There will be heart warming moments too when Grogu does cute things.

Danger is never far away, of course. The jilted jealous Jawas from Peli's past are intent on preventing the marriage!

Depending on prior commitments, Bossk, Rex and Echo are due to show up in episode five.

Prepare for a big surprise cameo for the finale! (It's Max Rebo, alive and well!)

...Since Boba got played for laughs - mercenary, contract killer, colder than ice, harder than steel - got played for laughs [!], I wonder if they will play Kenobi for laughs too. Perhaps he and Peli can meet up and she can follow him around the desert, cracking jokes and flirting with the local Jawas. Maybe Jarjar can make a cameo.

This is the level to which my trust has been reduced: that its very possible they might think Kenobi needs to be funny for some reason.

So there are so many things I hated I can't list them all.....this was more of a minor annoyance.

We all know George stole the idea of a desert planet and "spice" smugglers from DUNE back in the 70s.

But now that DUNC is out and just had a successful movie, nominated for 10 Oscars the same day this drivel aired.....isn't it really insulting how they couldn't come up with something different?

It even LOOKS exactly the same as in DUNC....just sand with some sparkles in it.

And what do they say over and over in Dune? "The spice must flow."

And what did they say like five times in the last two episodes? "The spice must....keep....on.....truckin'." "The spice's journey...must...not be interrupted."

It was like it was just KILLING them not to say "THE SPICE MUST FLOW."

Lame.

OK, back to complaining about the bigger and more obnoxious stuff.

So there are so many things I hated I can't list them all.....this was more of a minor annoyance.

We all know George stole the idea of a desert planet and "spice" smugglers from DUNE back in the 70s.

But now that DUNC is out and just had a successful movie, nominated for 10 Oscars the same day this drivel aired.....isn't it really insulting how they couldn't come up with something different?

It even LOOKS exactly the same as in DUNC....just sand with some sparkles in it.

And what do they say over and over in Dune? "The spice must flow."

And what did they say like five times in the last two episodes? "The spice must....keep....on.....truckin'." "The spice's journey...must...not be interrupted."

It was like it was just KILLING them not to say "THE SPICE MUST FLOW."

Lame.

OK, back to complaining about the bigger and more obnoxious stuff.

It's the first time I remember hearing it described too, as opposed to just calling it spice.

64nqt9.jpg

Don’t blame Luke, blame Favreau, he wrote the stupid episode. He seems to be right on board the Lucasfilm mandate of wrecking beloved OT characters now.

Last edited:
That was the old Boba. The cold-blooded killer.

They made Luke a cold-blooded jerk. He's more cold blooded than Boba now.

Back