The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cb.jpg

cd2.jpg

I've read people saying that the reason Cad Bane looks lighter is because he's older and that his species becomes pale as they age. Is this true?
So cgi Cad is mixed like Thandiwe Newton Disney should be ashamed of themselves for humiliating that non existent culture I hope they cry like Thandiwe now lol

I've read people saying that the reason Cad Bane looks lighter is because he's older and that his species becomes pale as they age. Is this true?
IDK, but it's a good thing he wasn't played by Ray Fisher or we'd never hear the end of it....

What I liked about The Mandalorian when it began was that it was back to the western again. Then the brat showed up.
While most reference the easy Lone Wolf and Cub
The other must watch is, the Three Godfathers, theme is still very much a Western. :wink1:
(either of the two Ford versions, though recommend the Wayne. Aremendariz, Carey Jr. version)
lf

Last edited:
Last edited:
I do think Grogu will end up back with Mando, but I predict the real emotional gut punch for Mando will be when our little "foundling" finally utters his first words & they are..........wait for it............ that his REAL parents are still alive and he wants to return to THEM! I think Mando will reunite Mandalore in Season 3, then just when he thinks he can finally settle down Grogu drops that bombshell.
If you say his last name is Palpatine…we are going to have fisticuffs…. 😂

Back