The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's no Endgame.

No, ROTJ certainly wasn't...

aAeRO9E_700b.jpg

Anybody else see the video ad for that cringy faux Star Wars overpriced hotel that costs $6k for two nights? It literally has nothing to do with Star Wars and in the short time the ad was up it got mocked so badly that Lucasfilm took it down. Lucasfilm/Disney has no idea what Star Wars fans want, why is Kathleen Kennedy still employed??? :slap :slap :slap

Anybody else see the video ad for that cringy faux Star Wars overpriced hotel that costs $6k for two nights? It literally has nothing to do with Star Wars and in the short time the ad was up it got mocked so badly that Lucasfilm took it down. Lucasfilm/Disney has no idea what Star Wars fans want, why is Kathleen Kennedy still employed??? :slap :slap :slap
It looked cheap. The lightsaber training was really embarrassing as was the bridge game.

The whole thing was embarrassing, but my will to live was put to the test when the Twi’lek cosplayer burst into a Disney princess song. Absolutely painful to watch.

I've just watched Theory's reaction to it. That is probably the biggest WTF I've had in recent memory. The Holiday Special was less cringe than that.

Back