The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs to post this Star Wars hotel commercial.
Went looking for it and looks like Disney took down the video LOLOLOL

This guy plays the video 00:30 in. Of course they get some actor that is OVERLY ENTHUSIASTIC in the video. Took a line of coke before the video.

Wow, that is embarrassing.

Looks more like Star Trek than Star Wars. And how do you "experience" Star Wars -- do Stormtroopers burst into your room and arrest you? Are you part of a shoot-out like the artwork suggests? I don't understand how this even works other than the cheesy cantina.

Another epic fail for Disney trying to "recapture" that Star Wars feeling. I love it. First, Galaxy's Edge, now this. You'd think Disney would get it. You'd think. They need to hire more straight boys at Disney, ones who actually grew up liking Star Wars.

Looks more like Star Trek than Star Wars. And how do you "experience" Star Wars -- do Stormtroopers burst into your room and arrest you? Are you part of a shoot-out like the artwork suggests? I don't understand how this even works other than the cheesy cantina.

Another epic fail for Disney trying to "recapture" that Star Wars feeling. I love it. First, Galaxy's Edge, now this. You'd think Disney would get it. You'd think. They need to hire more straight boys at Disney, ones who actually grew up liking Star Wars.
You stick cheap plastic panels to the walls and shove a bunch of fake buttons on them and have a generic looking Sci-Fi bar with one whole recognisable alien in it, obviously.

I'm glad I can't justify the price of this thing.

You stick cheap plastic panels to the walls and shove a bunch of fake buttons on them and have a generic looking Sci-Fi bar with one whole recognisable alien in it, obviously.

I'm glad I can't justify the price of this thing.

Check this out then read the comments.

Pretty clear all the people leading the charge with this crap don't know nor understand Star Wars. Problem is people keep consuming. Imagine the buzz and dollars coming in if people knew what the hell they were doing. If Favreau wasn't doing Mando...

Yeah, I mean the very first thing you walk away from when first seeing Star Wars -- the thing everyone was talking about in 1977 -- is how used and dirty everything looks; the universe felt lived in.

So Disney starts by making an ultra clean Star Wars experience. It's downhill from there...

c70f4150-56ef-40b1-872d-b4375004f429-jpeg.548911

With his new more playful galoshes look , you know he'll be hitting the puddles after a rough day...
5wobx4.gif
And he'll always make it home with his gloves - Fennec attached them to each other via some yarn running inside his outfit.

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 13-25-35 Toddler and Kids Mittens 100% Organic Merino Wool, 5 months ...png

Yeah, I mean the very first thing you walk away from when first seeing Star Wars -- the thing everyone was talking about in 1977 -- is how used and dirty everything looks; the universe felt lived in.

So Disney starts by making an ultra clean Star Wars experience. It's downhill from there...

Which is funny, because SW is not a world you want to live in. It's the opposite of ST.

Which is funny, because SW is not a world you want to live in. It's the opposite of ST.

Well its definitely not the universe where you want a "lived in" looking hotel. :lol

Maybe if they styled it on Military Quarters -- like the Moff Tarkin room -- or modeled it after some of the more elegant PT worlds: Naboo Queen's suite or Coroscant Hotel.

Well its definitely not the universe where you want a "lived in" looking hotel. :lol

Maybe if they styled it on Military Quarters -- like the Moff Tarkin room -- or modeled it after some of the more elegant PT worlds: Naboo Queen's suite or Coroscant Hotel.

Nobody wants the Tatooine 2-star hotel experience.

The other options are the Empire Nazi experience or the evil rich people planet experience.

Disney should've made Asgard land instead.

Imagine having dinner and then Darth Vader walks in the room with storm troopers and as part of the "experience" you must stop eating, stand up with your mouth full of food, and wait for him to leave. You know there's going to be some little kid that doesn't stand up and Vader will just stand there with his hands on his hip. People will laugh and put the video on YouTube. No thanks, I want to eat in peace.

Seems like they make the opposite of what you want to experience. Here, come be on some ship no one has ever heard of. I would like to play a game where I can aim and shoot at the same time. I'm sure most of the members on here could come up with a better experience than what all these rich Disney Park clowns are coming up with.

You'd think Disney would get it. You'd think. They need to hire more straight boys at Disney, ones who actually grew up liking Star Wars.
Such a simple, no-brainer concept. Actually never mind, that would require a brain to understand, which whoever is signing off on this crap clearly doesn't have.

Back