The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In any case, what kind of an argument in favour of this show is ''he was never a badass to begin with''? So it's a ''good thing'' that the main protagonist of the show we're meant to be taking seriously is now portrayed as incompetent, unknowledgeable, inferior to his chief henchperson in any given situation? K....

Last edited:
???

They showed him to be one of six bounty hunters (an incredibly violent profession) hand selected by Vader out of the entire galaxy with specific instructions given *only to him* to not disintegrate his targets. To disintegrate your target you need to hit what you're aiming at while staying alive in the process, which he obviously did so many times so famously as to make Vader's radar. How could someone in such a profession with such renown not be a badass fighter?
That has nothing to do with the convo. Go back and read all the quotes.

The guy doesn't even bother with wussy human scalps no he only parades his wookiee kills, lol.
Maybe Kebron thinks for ESB Fett to be a legit bad ass fighter there needed to be a scene of Vader recruiting him at the Corellian boxing championship match against Mike “Wookie” Tyson!

Maybe Kebron thinks for ESB Fett to be a legit bad ass fighter there needed to be a scene of Vader recruiting him at the Corellian boxing championship match against Mike “Wookie” Tyson!

Maybe you are just still running from your mistake.

That has nothing to do with the convo. Go back and read all the quotes.
I reread my quote and it’s clear to me that what I was referring to was that ESB Fett being a bad ass warrior that he is had no qualms about facing down his foes or peers head on to their face just like HE DID with Vader.

I reread my quote and it’s clear to me that what I was referring to was that ESB Fett being a bad ass warrior that he is had no qualms about facing down his foes or peers head on to their face just like HE DID with Vader.

All the deflecting and back pedaling and you just now come to this excuse? If you would of led with that I could of bought it. Now...it's just more backpedaling.

Another valiant try though.

All the deflecting and back pedaling and you just now come to this excuse? If you would of led with that I could of bought it. Now...it's just more backpedaling.

Another valiant try though.
You are not getting a trophy for any win you might think you have. Game over, man. Game over.

You are not getting a trophy for any win you might think you have. Game over, man. Game over.
Not looking for a trophey. Just like seeing people backpedaling and deflecting when they know they made a mistake.

Certainly better than episode 3. Very stilted show so far in terms of quality. Both of the weak episodes directed by RR, pattern emerging there.
This episode still had some issues. Although there are cyborgs in Star Wars so they ought to fit, the "mods" just look so out of place.
The stupid droid chasing scene.
The "don't press my buttons" scene. Seriously, can't Boba do anything in his own show for crying out loud. Won't even let him press his own button. I guess he get to wreck the bikers though to be fair.
So Boba helps the Tuskens take down the train. Next episode he goes to the Pykes to collect payment, gets back to camp, all dead. Following episode he finds Fennec (which is 5 years after ROTJ). So wouldn't that mean Boba wondered the desert alone for up to 5 years? How long was he with the Tuskens before they were wiped out?
So in all those years, he never figured out a way to get his "Firespray gunship" back?
Did he forget he was wearing his armour when he escaped the Sarlaac? He was pretty out of it at the time I suppose.
Now they've finally got the flashbacks out of the way and Boba has decided to recruit some muscle, maybe the story will properly progress.
Lot of negativity there but I didn't hate the episode or anything, just some nitpicking stuff that irritated me.

Back