The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need my "hard" copy of this...

the penetrator - no matter how hard.jpg

OMG so dropping physical media in countries like Oz has allowed them to amp up their production in US? :mad:

Marvel Studios’ Loki: The Complete First Season – September 26, 2023
Marvel Studios’ WandaVision: The Complete Series – November 28, 2023
Star Wars The Mandalorian: The Complete First Season – December 12, 2023
Star Wars The Mandalorian: The Complete Second Season – December 12, 2023

IMG_7811.jpeg
IMG_7810.jpeg
IMG_7809.jpeg
IMG_7808.jpeg

I hope it's not only steelbooks. Never really got into those. Very happy for Mando on physical media but would be good saving a few bucks with the regular case.

I hope it's not only steelbooks. Never really got into those. Very happy for Mando on physical media but would be good saving a few bucks with the regular case.

Agreed. Whilst this release is good news overall, it's slightly cynical if it is only going to be steelbooks (a more expensive option to what could have been released). Plus the inevitable double dip options with a 1-3 set.

It's like "we will give you what you want, but you'll pay dearly for it!".

Hopefully if these do well, we will finally see a full Blu Ray set of The Clone Wars (with Season 7 included).

If your a member of the disney movie club the Marvel and Star Wars steel books are available for preorder. They are on sale for $45 but I also got 60% after buying 1 for full price. They have lithos as well that are free. After tax and shipping about $115 for all 4 in 4K.

Back