The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All time most wanted put Blitzway on the map forever and make me affirm my allegiance to them over Hot Toys for life ----BLADERUNNER!!!!!!
I would also love lines from the films of Robert Altman:
- McCabe & Mrs Miller (two pack of the two title characters)
- M*A*S*H (line of main characters from the movie)
- Brewster McCloud (Brewster)
- Nashville (24 main characters but just a few. Start with Haven Hamilton)
- Long Goodbye (Elliot Gould as Philip Marlowe)
- Popeye (live action Popeye and Olive)
80% of the people reading this probably have no idea what I am talking about and the other 20% think I am kidding about this but these would truly be my dream figures!!!!!

Well my ultimate wants would be;

Ron Burgundy
Rick Deckard
Neo (Lobby)
Alonzo Harris
Alan Grant
Quint

dont think those altmans would work but how about a griffin mills player? or hell just make a shawshank 2 pack with all the extras.

I sent a message to Blitzway and they said the suggestions will be considered. Would be nice if more people write to them by e-mail/facebook asking for the same figures. My list was: Se7en, Blade Runner and Mad Max. I think these are the best licenses for them with the addition of Diehard that for some reason i forgot to add.
We want a lot of things. But we need to think what licenses could be a huge seller to make them go for. I think these 04 fit better for this purpose.

Se7en would be sick! Mills and Somerset! Blade Runner would be amazing, Mad Max will never ever happen.

I'd go for a figure of the driver from Drive too.

I got my fight club set in recently and it is fantastic. I wonder if they would consider making a similar Dexter set with both civilian and kill versions. Would be instantly bought! Another of my wants would be Miami Vice Crockett and Tubbs. Not sure what their attitude is towards tv series as opposed to movies?

I sent a message to Blitzway and they said the suggestions will be considered. Would be nice if more people write to them by e-mail/facebook asking for the same figures. My list was: Se7en, Blade Runner and Mad Max. I think these are the best licenses for them with the addition of Diehard that for some reason i forgot to add.
We want a lot of things. But we need to think what licenses could be a huge seller to make them go for. I think these 04 fit better for this purpose.

Se7en would be sick! Mills and Somerset! Blade Runner would be amazing, Mad Max will never ever happen.

I'd go for a figure of the driver from Drive too.

Die Hard, Blade Runner, Mad Max, and Drive are all good choices.

Back