The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like its time for some good licensed Matrix figures. At least Neo, Morpheus, Trinity and Smith.

Those four feel like they would be as much a set as the four Ghostbusters.

Feels like its time for some good licensed Matrix figures. At least Neo, Morpheus, Trinity and Smith.

Those four feel like they would be as much a set as the four Ghostbusters.

This....
Also I would love to see Sleep Hollow finally have a compete line....HT did Crane...but no Headless Horseman???????
No Witch???

In typical HT style they mucked up a great license by starting with the wrong character from the movie......

Of this list, I think only Matrix has a chance.
Plus QMX already have The Princess Bride licence.

Matrix figures would seem like a given, there must be huge issues with getting likeness rights to the actors. Threezero had that on the table pic with a headsculpt that looked like Trinity, but it hasn't been seen since.

I hope so Rambo or rocky both need good figures that aren't customs....Stallone gets the short end of the action figure stick seems like.

This is ignoring previous iterations from other companies.

There Will Be Blood - Daniel Plainview with H.W. and Eli. But, of course, if they miraculously decided to tackle There Will Be Blood, only Daniel would be made.

Buffy/Angel - Someone said this somehwere in this thread already and I couldn't agree more. They won't make everyone but I can see them making Buffy, Angel, and Spike.

Hannibal (TV Series) - Yeah, he was just announced from Threezero...but with Blitzway, it'd be a home run. Him and a version of Will Graham. A suited version of Hannibal as well as Season 2 finale versions of both characters.

Seinfeld - Complete agreement with others that have said it. The main 4 and that's it.

Drive - The way he looks towards the end with the bloodied scorpion jacket.

DC Animated Series' - 90's Original Batman, Superman, and Justice League cartoons.

A Clockwork Orange - Alex DeLarge with a slim chance of the rest of the crew.

Musicians Masterpiece - No chance but me, personally, would love to have an iteration of Thom Yorke, Trent Reznor and any of David Bowies personas.

Then ones that have been mentioned repeatedly, The Narrator, John McClane (clean and Battle Damaged as all hell), Travis Bickle, and Mills and Somerset.

willy wonka?

+1 million Wonka Bars for this........

generic-golden-tickets-with-wonka-candy-bar-labels-by-ohhsonice-yKP11e-clipart.jpg

Back