The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone got parts for a clone wars version of anakin?

What are u after. I have the tabard and tunic.

Also have hasbro snowtrooper parts
Hasbro tarkin uniform
Ssc Han/Luke trousers
As bespin jacket
Some Ssc heads inc sith anakin Luke Jedi Luke farmer
Ssc anakin clothing

Aotc kenobi without head.

Looking for

Ssc imperial uniforms

Last edited:
SR I have the clone wars tunic and tabard but that figure didnt have the swap out bionic arm

I have a spare bionic from the anakin/darth vader figure

SR

Had pm ed but hasn't seen your last. It is Ssc kenobi complete except head- although it might be in the box in my loft.

i have some hasbro imperial officers suits that i may be getting rid of...1 black(death star trooper suit with helmet) and 1 gray with plastic cap and one extra gray top and cap as well...

gray one
DSC02059.jpg

Thought I would hit you guys up seeing if anyone had the parts I needed to work on my phase 1 wolf pack since SSC is finally making commander wolffe :hi5: Mainly I need a few phase 1 helmets from various clones and some armor parts plus a few whole clones.

X3 SSC phase 1 helmet any clone standard bucket
X1 SSC commander bly phase 1 helmet
X1 SSC commander bly pauldron, belt, and kama
X2 custom ARF helmets
X1 SSC clone ribbed body suit (not the old rubber one)

I will put the link to my my WTT thread and it has the link to my for sales thread if you want to trade the parts you have for a whole figure or parts that I have.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4450996#post4450996

i have some hasbro imperial officers suits that i may be getting rid of...1 black(death star trooper suit with helmet) and 1 gray with plastic cap and one extra gray top and cap as well...

gray one
DSC02059.jpg

Hey Spidey , I'd definitely be interested in the Imperial uniforms . What are you looking for ? ( Bear in mind , I've little , if any Clone gear . ) :wink1:

Looking for cody order 66 hand,shocktrooper belt and red clome trooper captain helmet.

Got few star wars sideshow bits i would be willing to swap such as palpatine robe,few clone trooper parts,bespin luke bits etc

Looking for lightsabers. Looking for 2 sets (lighted & unlighted). They don't have to be matching. Not picky on color either. Don't have much to trade, just some military gear. Willing to pay a reasonable price.

Dont suppose anyone has the snow snowtrooper base,dont need the black parts just the white part?

Back