The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm looking for some SS prometheus bodies as well as True Type bodies..." said Kash as he clasped his hands and looked to the heavens.

Hello homies. I'm looking for some Hasbro stuff. Namely a complete Garinidan figure and the under suit for a Tusken Raider. LMK if anyone can help out. Thanks guys!

Yo dudes. A bunch of you know I made a bunch of glossy Sandtrooper armor that I made dusty with grounded up brown pastels. I have two sets of armor that I'm willing to trade. Interest? Hit me up!

IMAG0630_zps4ac09f5d.jpg

I don't have a lot of have's right now, but I am looking for material to be used for wrapping Tusken Raider feet.

Also contemplating a Medicom C3PO and R2D2.

Anyone, anyone...

Buy some muslin... got to a fabric store and get a texture/thickness you like. Then tear thin strips of it (like 1/4"-1/2") do a tea bath on those and then wrap away using fabric glue to hold the beginnings and ends in place.

I did that with my Mumm-Ra and was very happy with the result:

mummp.jpg

Buy some muslin... got to a fabric store and get a texture/thickness you like. Then tear thin strips of it (like 1/4"-1/2") do a tea bath on those and then wrap away using fabric glue to hold the beginnings and ends in place.

I did that with my Mumm-Ra and was very happy with the result:
Ooohhhh, now that does look exceptional!! I like, I like. Thank you!

Back