The Beatles Official Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official Update:

Spenser said he's finishing up his GB orders and would devote the next few weeks to this project before Xmas Holiday break and have some in progress shots up in the coming weeks! :rock

BEATLE PROJECT NEWS UPDATE:

Spenser is already working on a McCartney.

WIP Pix Coming soon! :cool:

And I DO mean VERY SOON! Will it be tonight?

Stay Tuned...

Announcing an Historic Event:

With Spenser's permission, I'm very pleased to post the first ever WIP 1/6 Sculpt of Paul McCartney.

Remember this is a Work in Progress, but from what I can see it's already an amazing representation.

The Fab Four Project has begun! :rock Thank you Spenser!

mccartneywip1.jpg

Last edited:
Very rough looking, but WIP means it's not done. That man's a sculpting genius. Can't wait to see the final products.

Very rough looking, but WIP means it's not done. That man's a sculpting genius. Can't wait to see the final products.

Exactly. I love it already. This is gonna be a blast and a Lifelong dream for me. :banana

Announcing an Historic Event:

With Spenser's permission, I'm very pleased to post the first ever WIP 1/6 Sculpt of Paul McCartney.

Remember this is a Work in Progress, but from what I can see it's already an amazing representation.

The Fab Four Project has begun! :rock Thank you Spenser!

mccartneywip1.jpg

I cant wait to get these... and then drool at the thought of a set of the 4 from near the end of their time together.

I think I've mentioned this several times now so please take note:

This is a Project interest thread. Once these heads are completed I will post up a list of all those who expressed interest in the order they were received. Then Spenser will prolly start up an NEW Order thread and take orders from there.

Back