The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man: The Reboot!

Mask is a big part of it we'll see.

But for me the more USM the better.
images

No i think you're right i don't know how they would make that work.

Maybe something like this....

images

images

UltimateSpider-Man017.jpg

Maybe the belt part that got ripped off will be like in the 80's television series. He wore some type of belt that held tracking devices and extra web shooter solutions.

I'm kinda digging the new suit. I don't want this just to be a fourth movie. I like that it's a new style/direction. I'll hold out final judgement until I see a "cleaner" full suit. :clap

I think the "bug" look of the eyes in the Alex Ross concept would look better with this suit.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

I don't really like the new suit at all. I seems just as preposterous that a teen could make it as the original suit, not that that bothers me, but some people seem to be justifying it that way. All the lines and stuff is kind of weird. I definitely need to see the mask though. The red on the body looks like a thicker, durable material, how is a form fitting mask going to match that?

Either way, this makes the SM3 figure that much more important for me.

In that one image, Garfield looks more like Spidey than Tobey ever did.

Now bring on a Mask with nice big eyes

Thats what i think. Tobey never wasnt really spidey to me.

Well... I'm not blown away by it... but I don't really hate it either. I like the more traditional look better though.

Why would that matter? If someone complained about this suit before, I don't think seeing the new suit makes a difference.

I think it would. The new suit doesn't look like the classic spider-man outfit.

I kinda like the new suit.

Looks different enough to warrant another purchase, plus garfield's proportions resembles comic spidey more, compared to tobey. He looks a bit too short and a bit on the plump side.

Everyone, hold your horses, maybe this is not the final suit in the movie? If this is a reboot, there must be a scene where he made a homemade suit for the wrestling match and maybe this is the homemade suit? That might explain the bag he is carrying on his shoulder. Maybe this is the scene after he confronted Ben's killer.

Also, despite what people said about Raimi's suit being hard to make, that's not true at all. Lots of people have successfully made the Raimi's suit themselves.

This new suit on the other hand seems to need some complex molding process and expensive materials.

I love the new suit way better than the OG suit.
Definitely hoping HT will pick the license up

My favorite spider suit hands down

Back