The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd hit.

columbia_pictures_logo_520.jpg

"Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it? Whether she's naked under that toga..."

I thought Batman taking the blame and being hunted by cops was pretty damn inspirational, it might be a depressing ending but it was inspirational nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh i didnt like it. it was all ruined by TDKR for me. It was cool at first but when the dark knight rises came out and I found out he's been hold up in his house for 8 yrs it ruined that ending for me. But I get where your coming from though it is a good ending but for me personally I thought it was ruined.

You need a comma or period somewhere up in there son, my eyes dun just about crossed.

Just because TDKR ruined it, and it did, you can still love TDK.

Just make believe that BvsS is the true continuation of TDK if it bothers you that much. :lol

I'll try and ignore the mimicking nature of your post :lol

Hmmmm... it's just such a miniscule and nitpicky level to go to to try and find fault in a movie that's all

Movies don't stand a chance nowadays :(

It was deeply nitpicky but I wasn't claiming it otherwise. The film provided more worthy things to criticise that I don't feel a desire to go into at this time.

They should have shown off some of Emma Stone's skin in this one.

I really thought Petah and Gwen were going to do it on the bridge before she died like Petah and Mary Jane did in James Cameron's original Spider-Man treatment in the mid 90s. If it had that, I'd have given this a thumbs up.

Those big ol' alien eyes aren't hypnotic to you?

My Spider-sense was tingling for Sally Fields too.

Just because TDKR ruined it, and it did, you can still love TDK.

Just make believe that BvsS is the true continuation of TDK if it bothers you that much. :lol

Psh no man tdk is my number one favorite comic book movie of all time. TDkr didnt ruin the movie for me only the ending and its not really a big deal.

Pretty boring. Jamie Foxx was a good character, but every villain in these things ends up doing pretty much the same thing - causing vast mayhem and the city to shut down.

Back