The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Villains for Spiderman Reboot

Mysterio.

T-1000.

original.gif

Robin looks wore out.

Batman isn't even breaking a sweat.

Re: Villains for Spiderman Reboot

Clearly it's going to be Random Guy with Glasses. He's the most obvious choice, due to his incredibly cool scene at the end., =

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) [SPOILERS FOR ASM]

Id say mysterio.

For some reason, dont ask me why.... I reckon Quentin Beck killed Ben Parker.

Dunno why I think that like.

I wanna say max Dillion aka electro.

The Vulture,Mysterio Kraven, Goblin (non armor suit version), or Electro would be cool. I'd like to see them do some of Spidey's early villains that haven't seen screen time yet.

Kraven, the Vulture, Electro, Mysterio, Scorpion, Molten Man....

And one I'd really love to see for some reason: The Enforcers.

Interesting...

Marc Webb‘s The Amazing Spider-Man wasn’t a wild success, but the film did well enough that Sony/Columbia plans to go forward with at least one of two planned sequels — hell, even if the film was a disaster Sony would make another, just to keep the rights to the character from reverting back to Marvel.

But there might be one casualty from the production issues that led to the film being recut late in the game and the loss of most of the “untold story” plotline trumpeted in early ads. A new interview with Columbia Pictures chief Doug Belgrad reveals that Webb might not return

https://www.slashfilm.com/marc-webb...=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+slashfilm+(/Film)

well the films made $530 million worldwide. So its not done bad by any means.

I mean my criticisms of the first film are;

Connors under used. Couldve done more with Peter/Curt, surrogate father figure of science who brings him closer to his dads work.

Lizards face was clearly a goomba

Some of Garfields cocky lines felt really forced

Some CGI felt really.... well it stuck out quite abit.

Uncle Ben, the actor was really weird. Dunno why but he was.

'untold story' remains that; untold.

Otherwise, the film was great and the franchise has real potential.

Just sounds like he needs to do a film for Fox before he can do a sequel, not by any means a "dismissal".

The movies not even done being written so I'd say let's relax and see what happens.

I felt that the death of uncle Ben In asm was to forced. It was like here this is going to happen lol. It just didn't feel right.

I felt that the death of uncle Ben In asm was to forced. It was like here this is going to happen lol. It just didn't feel right.

I thought it was alright.

I think what it was, was that he robbed a shop without the gun, then suddenly its there and bampf, they struggle and he shoots him.

But yea, I thought it was alright. He was out looking for Peter, Peter avoided him. Got shafted for two cents, didnt do the right thing which Ben always taught peter to do, even at Highschool when he abused his power to humiliate Flash when he shouldve took the high ground.

Ben died doing the right thing trying to stop the man peter let go, let him go to kill his uncle.

I liked how Uncle Ben caused his own death, because he's old and uneducated.

Sooo the pieces finally come together. It was you !!!!!

Back