The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me a Zombie Football Player/Cheerleader 2 pack, Bride/Groom 2 pack, Soccer Mom/Kid 2 pack....really let these Zombies go nuts.

A 2-pack would be sweet... so many great possiblities.

Also our zombies need to come with snacks... PZ is the only one with anything to eat :monkey2

What about a break apart victim.....you could dismantle him to get various pieces for different zombies....

How many different types of zombie are there?

1) There's the type that just happen to be dead and arise as zombies for some inexplicable reason.
2) Then there's the type that get bitten by a zombie, and they themselves turn into one.
3) Then there's the Sideshow type one, that seems to be some kind of scientific experiment, or a virus gone wrong and out of control.

Are there more?

Each have differing attributes.

1) Can be grotesquely rotten, dependent on how long they have been dead.

2) Can be almost human and sometimes unable to be differentiated from the normal human, even if their brain is dead, and they stumble around muttering inconsequential vocal utterances, with only a bite mark, or bite sized missing flesh. Sometimes their reanimation can take time, whereby they have been gorged upon by, perhaps, several infected or affected zombies.

3) May have suffered some kind of wound, therefore the excessive blood spatterings, and the susceptibility to viral entry through the open wound/s.

They are classed, generally, as zombies, but they aren't all the same.

Let's not forget the blends of different types. Like a blend of #1 with #2. Say, when someone dies by being ripped in half, and their upper body reanimates, looking nearly perfect from the waist up.

Patient Zero 2.0 unveild (for sell?) tommorrow! Can't wait to add another Zero to the collection.

PS Check the Criswell Predicts the future 10/24 video. Recent item. New look. Dying. All adds up plus we had that glimpse of him in the Dead trailer.

I told you so!

I think there's 2 basic formulas for zombies.

1)Undead... dead that rise... those that die become undead. kill the brain to kill them!

2)Virus zombies... (28days later variety) killed any which way, but are strong and fast.

Patient Zero 2.0 unveild (for sell?) tommorrow! Can't wait to add another Zero to the collection.

PS Check the Criswell Predicts the future 10/24 video. Recent item. New look. Dying. All adds up plus we had that glimpse of him in the Dead trailer.

I told you so!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Patient Zero v2 is just speculation....the basis is the Criswell video but of course, Criswell was famous for being wrong......although PZII would be cool if they made him more decomposing and destroyed than before....

I'm ready with my DEAD attire flashing....

Here is my in grand P!tu picture fashion:

SpooktacularAgain014.jpg

Patient Zero v2 is just speculation....the basis is the Criswell video but of course, Criswell was famous for being wrong......although PZII would be cool if they made him more decomposing and destroyed than before....

I'm ready with my DEAD attire flashing....

Here is my in grand P!tu picture fashion:

SpooktacularAgain014.jpg

:rock:rock:rock Awesome pic!!!!

I know that there are mixed emotions about PZv2 but I REALLY want one... :monkey5

I know that there are mixed emotions about PZv2 but I REALLY want one... :monkey5

Me Too and I have the ORIGINAL. I just want more Zombies. Besides if Sideshow is taking the time to revisit Zero, they probably at least have given him zombie hands now and a new outfit, perhaps some damage?

Back