The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I finally got some dead! I am instantly loving this line, these are great, I've wanted some for a while but never got around to them. Thanks alot to jmlsuperman for hooking me up. I'll probably also pick up the butcher and punk at some point.

PICT0089.jpg

PICT0090.jpg

Thanks again Justin. :rock

i fought this line for a long time but caved in..........makes me regret not pursuing them from the first release. i still need to get some of the ones i missed.

It is a fun series... so far I have one of every release. Started on the multiples, but quickly realized that was ridiculous.

I hope so, it would be a real shame if they let his line fade into obscurity. I guess the upside is that even if it does I have a great little hoard assembled, but I certainly wouldn't mind some unfresh blood added to the mix.

It's beyond the point of them making another announcement for this line. It annoys me actually that this line has been ignored since sdcc. If they feel the line has cooled they have nobody to blame but themselves with all the variants.

I always enjoyed this line more as a once or twice a year announcement. Dont really need more than one or 2 a year imo.

Back