The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always enjoyed this line more as a once or twice a year announcement. Dont really need more than one or 2 a year imo.

Exactly. Far too many were coming out, esp all those variants. I prefer the slow and steady approach with this line. The delay is actually a nice break & I'm sure there will be another announcement soon enough.

I always enjoyed this line more as a once or twice a year announcement. Dont really need more than one or 2 a year imo.

Yep; 1-2 is usually a good amount. Just odd not having any on order; but I guess its almost a guarantee that one will be an SDCC exclusive.

Yep; 1-2 is usually a good amount. Just odd not having any on order; but I guess its almost a guarantee that one will be an SDCC exclusive.

Considering that's where the line made it's debut I hope Sideshow keeps it as a staple for The Dead and always offering a 1:6 con Ex. Though, I'd prefer they keep it 1:6 vs. venturing out into PFs, dios and busts.

I think a real cool zombie would be like an aboriginee(sp?) head hunter, basically just a australian outback, in a primative attire, complete w/shrunken head, a band of scalps tied around his waist, maybe some tribal tatoos, etc...

a couple images to give you a small example of what I mean.
r269220_1129544.jpg

aboriginal-dance.jpg

104299-voodoopriester-schulterschmu.jpg

Interesting, but I don't think it'd work too well. The Dead line follows an actual storyline - if you look at the Subject numbers, you can sort of trace where the outbreak started and how it spread to the general population. It's clearly set in a modern urban setting, and the series is pretty much comprised of zombies of typical modern professions and archetypes like doctors, nurses, cops and so on.

Interesting, but I don't think it'd work too well. The Dead line follows an actual storyline - if you look at the Subject numbers, you can sort of trace where the outbreak started and how it spread to the general population. It's clearly set in a modern urban setting, and the series is pretty much comprised of zombies of typical modern professions and archetypes like doctors, nurses, cops and so on.

Not only that, but I'm not sure they could pull that off on the Pro. At last, not something I'd be willing to drop near $100 on. :lol

Zombie mime could be interesting.

Or a Zombie robot like the type of robot where people paint themselves and stand in the street like in Euro-Trip lol.

yeah this is true, well theres always customs.

zombie bride & groom................:lecture

we have a priest already, just sayin'. :cool:

:gun........................................................................................................................................................................:yuck

:thwak...............:lol

you would buy that t...........you know you would.

Back