The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, apparently no one seems to care about the photographs, only how many times I desperately re-posted them so someone might take notice. And, of course, you have taken notice, but noticed only the actions I have taken and not the actual photographs I have taken and posted here. Now, with the rest of page 224 filled up, my custom shall be lost to the ages to all who look only at the current page of every thread, and not the previous ones. For what shall draw people back to this page to see the fruits of my labor? Whatever could immortalize page 224? Nothing, nothing shall make it special in any way, and soon, since that page has filled to the brim page 225 has been started, and page 224 shall be lost amid a sea of pages in the distant past, long forgotten. And for what? Irrelevant comments and jokes, only. Is this not after all, the all things THE DEAD thread? And how do any of these comments pertain to THE DEAD in any way? They do not, I tell you, and for the time being, this thread has been de-railed. My efforts have been for naught, but one small comment that, too, will be forgotten at the beginning of the this page. I dare not delete and re-post the pictures of my much customized 12 inch tall member of the undead, for fear of what blasphemous and off-topic comments shall be again made on this thread. I am thoroughly defeated, my efforts in vain, so I turn my attention now away from this thread until a later time, so that perhaps I may forget this utter disaster. I bid you all a good day, a good morning, a good night, or whatever farewell is appropriate for each of your time zones in these United States, in which I notice we all live.

You know, you can create a new thread for "Zombie Custom FBI Agent" where he won't get buried in the irrelevant monotony of this 2000+ postcount thread. A place where those who avoid this place will get a chance to see your cool custom first hand. Just a suggestion. ;)

You know, you can create a new thread for "Zombie Custom FBI Agent" where he won't get buried in the irrelevant monotony of this 2000+ postcount thread. A place where those who avoid this place will get a chance to see your cool custom first hand. Just a suggestion. ;)

First of all, sorry for my Fancy Rant, I don't really talk/write like that...

Second of all, good idea...

Hopefully it won't be so much like this thread that the moderators merge all zombie threads together into "The Zombie Franchise Thread"
:lol (inside joke... sorta)

just got a notice for my butcher zombie, should have him next monday. hopefully i win the security guard, to bad i didnt get into the line sooner, cause I think he would of been my favorite.

You don't have to worry. One of the kickass things about the Horror threads is the moderators aren't as anal as the Star Wars mods.

I guess you don't kno what I meant... Star Wars has nothing to do with it... oh well, like I said, inside joke! (you are apparently on the outside :lol)

presenting....Subject 932, The FBI zombie!
FILE0210.jpg

]

Why do you claim that as your work when it is obviously a Hot Toys headsculpt. :confused:

Why do you claim that as your work when it is obviously a Hot Toys headsculpt. :confused:

so, page 224 has not been forgotten... why do you mock me? This is my first ever sculpt and my second ever paint app to that sculpt. It's not like I've bin sculpting for years and this is all I could come up with... I started trying to sculpt about 4 months ago, and I made that sculpt about... 4 months ago.

and that is one of the worst pics of it.

so, page 224 has not been forgotten... why do you mock me? This is my first ever sculpt and my second ever paint app to that sculpt. It's not like I've bin sculpting for years and this is all I could come up with... I started trying to sculpt about 4 months ago, and I made that sculpt about... 4 months ago.

and that is one of the worst pics of it.

not bad for a first sculpt bud... keep at it im sure youll do fine. :chew

A day after Halloween wish-list for The Dead

1. The Stripper - Attractive woman wearing a long coat over a camisole and G-string with a garter holding a couple dollar bills to her thigh. Her hands and face are smeared with blood, her makeup is smudged and running, perhaps a bit of flesh is still dangling from her mouth. She might also have a removable wig. Her accessories include a purse, pepper-spray can, strip club flier and a portion of a flesh-stripped carcass: a bloody, meaty pelvis, spine and hollow ribcage with one clear, blood-speckled breast implant still hanging on to bits of meat on the chest.The partial carcass could stand alone like the butcher's pig head or the stripper could drag it behind her by the pelvis.

2. The Bride - Zombie woman in a bloody wedding dress. Accessories should include a wilted bouquet, wedding program, and groom's severed head. Head could be damaged so that the exposed jaw serves as a handle by which the bride can carry it. Would be a good companion piece to the priest.

3. The (former) Zombie Hunter - Zombie man wearing boots, jeans, a leather jacket over t-shirt, with a shotgun shell bandoleer and cowboy hat. Accessories include a shotgun, pistol, flashlight and knife.

4. Possible SDCC or Spooktacular exclusive - The Dead Collector - Zombie man or woman wearing a "The Dead" logo shirt. Accessories include small Spooktacular press kit, to-scale patient zero figure and small "The Dead" poster.

Sorry for the random post. Halloween just got me thinking. :D

The Bride and The Hunter have been brought up and bandied about in various forms for awhile now like the Clown and I agree they'd make good entries in The Dead lineup.

I'd be happy to see some of The Savage Crüe made as well! :rock

i still want the "wolf" with interchangeable head, 1 norm & 1 infected............:rock

A day after Halloween wish-list for The Dead

1. The Stripper - Attractive woman wearing a long coat over a camisole and G-string with a garter holding a couple dollar bills to her thigh. Her hands and face are smeared with blood, her makeup is smudged and running, perhaps a bit of flesh is still dangling from her mouth. She might also have a removable wig. Her accessories include a purse, pepper-spray can, strip club flier and a portion of a flesh-stripped carcass: a bloody, meaty pelvis, spine and hollow ribcage with one clear, blood-speckled breast implant still hanging on to bits of meat on the chest.The partial carcass could stand alone like the butcher's pig head or the stripper could drag it behind her by the pelvis.

2. The Bride - Zombie woman in a bloody wedding dress. Accessories should include a wilted bouquet, wedding program, and groom's severed head. Head could be damaged so that the exposed jaw serves as a handle by which the bride can carry it. Would be a good companion piece to the priest.

3. The (former) Zombie Hunter - Zombie man wearing boots, jeans, a leather jacket over t-shirt, with a shotgun shell bandoleer and cowboy hat. Accessories include a shotgun, pistol, flashlight and knife.

4. Possible SDCC or Spooktacular exclusive - The Dead Collector - Zombie man or woman wearing a "The Dead" logo shirt. Accessories include small Spooktacular press kit, to-scale patient zero figure and small "The Dead" poster.

Sorry for the random post. Halloween just got me thinking. :D

Yes! Fully articulated 1/6 patient zero... in 1/6 scale! 1/36 scale the dead! But then you could make a THE DEAD collector figure for the collector figure that was also 1/36 scale... but then that would need a scaled 1/6 figure.. that would be 1/216...then the scaled 1/6 figure for that would be 1/1296 scale, and it would be half of a tenth of an inch tall (0.05 inches), and then the figure for that would be 0.00925 inches tall and you wouldn't be able to see him, and SSC probably would ship you the box with nothing in it and you would think you were getting a tiny highly detailed fully articulated figure, but you would get nothing... :lol

Back