The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But don't you have to pay up front for 3A whereas Sideshow charges you at the time of shipment?

Well that's a different issue to me and I agree it's a problem. It can be very frustrating particularly with how unexpected some of the sales are. If you didn't have to pay up front then the unexpected and short notice sales wouldn't be as much of an issue.

What's up guys, I was admiring my Portable Kyuuketsuki when I realised that something jingled inside the backpack, so I looked and there was a little hole in the bottom of the backpack, if I jiggle the backpack a little I can see the small thing that moving inside, maybe what's supposed to fill the hole? Here are some pics I took.

wmgh10.jpg

This is where it shows the little thing, it's blurry but you can tell I guess...

f4fblw.jpg

Do you know if yours has the same problem? I was thinking about opening the backpack but there's no sign of a notch or slot of any kind that looks like it can be separated.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I think he'd look much better on one of the narrow bodies.

I love the feet too. I have been wanting some naked ThreeA feet for awhile. I would like to pick up a couple and make one into a zombie for my Garage display.

Cause Ash said it would be a mini Grunt per week, since mini Medic Grunt came out about 3 weeks ago.

If it makes you feel any better, I think Jungler will be up all week, like EMGY.

Last edited:
The KA-MUMB sale is on monday the 18th of March, next monday! It starts at 9-00am and run for 24 hours, after that, no Mumb will be offered again of bambaland again. They will be sold as blind singles with colorways that have not been mentioned and will be a surprize on delivery, or the classic 4 pack, which will net you all 4 colorw-ways shown in a loverly box with exclusive poster !

not the news I wants to see! :gah:

I'll be passing on the Mumbs - I already blew my collecting budget for this month anyway :panic:

I'm eager to see the upcoming minigrunts - I think the stealth grunt should be cool.

Got a weird question. I ordered the 1/12 3A Mongrol a long time ago and I have been in the process of moving for about a month but had not picked a place till about a week ago, so I had no way to change my address up to this point.

Really 3a picked the worst possible time to ship my item. I got an email saying it shipped a few days ago ( coming out of Singapore? ). I was not expecting it at all, as 3AVOX usually does a great job of giving shipping updates on facebook but saw nothing about it. At the time I also could not edit my address online, so, I figured id just wait till I saw it was going to be shipping before I called. Just extremely bad timing. I am moving, literally next Saturday but I can still potentionally receive mail here safely till the end of the month ( as I am renting the property and have till the end of the month to get out ).

I am imagining I will get it by the end of the month but in everyone's experience...how long does it take to get a 3A shipment to you in the US.

This is why I have everything from ThreeA shipped to my parent's house since they have lived in the same place forever and aren't moving anytime soon :)

I'd contact customer service though. They might just ship out a new one to your new address? You could also talk to your current landlord and let them know you may end up getting a package after you move.

The time it takes is variable depending on how it's shipped and from where and to where. Anything from a few days to a few weeks.

This is why I have everything from ThreeA shipped to my parent's house since they have lived in the same place forever and aren't moving anytime soon :)

I'd contact customer service though. They might just ship out a new one to your new address? You could also talk to your current landlord and let them know you may end up getting a package after you move.

The time it takes is variable depending on how it's shipped and from where and to where. Anything from a few days to a few weeks.

Yea...literally, it could not have shipped out at a worse time. I have been at this address for 4 years and when ordered. I was not planning on moving at that time. Wife got an awesome job an hour away and we had to move closer. ( middle for both of us ). In either case, I nearly forgot about this till a few weeks ago and figured it would not ship till I was moved ( wrong as always ). So now I am kind of in a weird situation with it. I have a master Chief PF coming also but I already contacted my supplier about it and they put a hold on the shipment till I give them my new address. Wish I had thought of something like that sooner but I forgot about it :( How sad is that.

Got a weird question. I ordered the 1/12 3A Mongrol a long time ago and I have been in the process of moving for about a month but had not picked a place till about a week ago, so I had no way to change my address up to this point.

Really 3a picked the worst possible time to ship my item. I got an email saying it shipped a few days ago ( coming out of Singapore? ). I was not expecting it at all, as 3AVOX usually does a great job of giving shipping updates on facebook but saw nothing about it. At the time I also could not edit my address online, so, I figured id just wait till I saw it was going to be shipping before I called. Just extremely bad timing. I am moving, literally next Saturday but I can still potentionally receive mail here safely till the end of the month ( as I am renting the property and have till the end of the month to get out ).

I am imagining I will get it by the end of the month but in everyone's experience...how long does it take to get a 3A shipment to you in the US.

similar thing happened to my rothchild young man ed. i PO'd it a long time ago and pretty much skipped my mind. moved to the city. checked the forums and oh, its already out. went back to my old place and got nothing there, though i suspect one of the tenants took it. tracking said it was delivered. contact 3a customer support and nope they're not replacing it. however, they offered me to buy a new one as they still have a stock. :/

*they may have thought i was pulling an intentional freebie or sucker them or something. but i'm no con-artist. :/

Back