The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect TK's, but the TK Club is intriguing to me. Oroshi looks pretty cool (although I hate the capris, but they are easy to change). The price will determine whether I pick him up or not.

Oh, it's only the dog. Pass :lol

Thanks Greg :D

No prob!

Yeah, I would have passed if it was ever up for more than 2 minutes at a time. $60.00 for the dog is pretty high. I was able to get the ***** Weather Bleak's Custard for $30.00 plus shipping. I could not see paying almost double that for Tracky Custard.

Part of it no doubt is the EMS worldwide shipping. Since it's a limited release they're likely not using a secondary logistics company to cut down on shipping costs and that worldwide EMS shipping can be expensive.

For example I want to say the shipping to me on Blind Cowboy and Horse priced out at something like $80 and that was on a $260 product ($221 since I was 3AA at the time). Although I just checked the price at hkpost for Speedpost on a 22lb package and it says it would cost $1061 to ship. That can't be right.

This guy just showed up today, think he's pretty neat. Not sure how to swap out the faces on it though...

bamboss_zps3dd091f7.jpg

I am not a fan of the way those look with the shorts but they look awesome without them. If a Deep Powder colorway shows up I'll grab one for sure.

Yeah, first thing I did when I opened this guy was ditch the shorts. They push that "baby Huey" look just a little too far for me :lol

Really wish it was easier to swap faces on this guy though. Anyone having any suggestions aside from prying it off with a flathead?

^^i dont have one but after seein pics i think if you tilt the face to be looking up to one side can you then pry of the face plate to swicth it?

i passed but they do look very fun to pose, wont pass again if another goes up for sale. just looks like fun to play with, have it next to the cpu etc. quick pick up and pose type fig. 1/12 zombs are great for that as well :) good times.

hope my 1/12 mongrol arrives soon. luv the BH ver but og color ftw!

Yeah, can get to the seam- but you can't get a good grip on the face. Could jam a flathead in there and pry it, but I'm sure that will eff it up a little

Back