Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got lucky and scored an ex. Tfc hooked me up.

Very nice. The COH on Mistress Death is a MUST for this dio. It's cool that Tfc was able to help you out. Lots of good people around here willing to give fellow collectors a hand. I have been fortunate myself in that regard. I wouldn't have been able to score a Skaar EX if it wasn't for Avfin. I also scored an EX Venom Com for well below ebay prices by buying it here. Awesome hooked me up with Venom. I can honestly say I'm not sure if I would have ever added those statues to my collection without their help.

Put up them pics when you get a chance! Congrats again.

I would really like to add a thanks in my collection. Do you guys think were going to get a 1/4 one any time soon? After seeing him in the avengers I would think so but its a crap shoot if his movie look would be close to the comic version

Good thing I know a good thing when I see one and bought this when it first came out.

Band wagon jumping can be expensive :)

Good thing I know a good thing when I see one and bought this when it first came out.

Band wagon jumping can be expensive :)

:lol...Good one!

Just check the EX on eBay and this things are starting to approach $600 on a regular bases.

So I guess there's no more 1/4 or fail club. I mean, if you own this, you're membership must be cancelled. Now there's only fail club

So I guess there's no more 1/4 or fail club. I mean, if you own this, you're membership must be cancelled. Now there's only fail club

Have you seen my collection? :thwak I don't discriminate against scale of a statue. I'm not like Ink or Shai with that 1:4 scale or fail nonsense crap!:peace

Damn! The last EX just sold on the bay for $720 + $75 shipping. $795! :horror

I am really glad I'm not trying to hunt this piece down now.

Back