Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he's on his massive hover chair, this piece won't be cheap.

Yeah I am thinking I may have gotten the thanos mistress death for the same price I will be paying for the new thanos on the throne. I have been wanting the thanos mistress death statue for years!!

Yeah I am thinking I may have gotten the thanos mistress death for the same price I will be paying for the new thanos on the throne. I have been wanting the thanos mistress death statue for years!!

Well, congrats on picking it up. I've had it for years and sold it off about a year ago. It's a really great looking dio. If it was 1/4 scale, I definitely would've kept it. I decided to go with the XM Thanos instead and I'm very happy with it.

I was ok with the size, since it will go well with my 1/5 ultron on throne Comiquette. Congrsts on Xm thanos

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was ok with the size, since it will go well with my 1/5 ultron on throne Comiquette. Congrsts on Xm thanos

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have the EX Ultron COM. That's another great looking statue. I actually went and put that piece in my Bowen collection. Since he's seated, he tends to look a little smaller than 1/5 scale so I put him next to the Bowen Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and they look great together.

Back