Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know why some people talk that this face or body sculpt is wrong.

I respect those who prefer 1/4, but this is a diorama Comiquette and like the others, this is 1/5, to maintain the pattern.

Decided to take this out of the box.

exSV9hduj

idLHill3j

p8gsXLdqj

exSD4Ilaj

p1WfKG2pj

idIJJ1Laj

eyjeUQ84j

p17yh2uFj

I'm surprised as well. You'd think SS would've made a Thanos PF already. Maybe it's just our perspective as fans not theirs. Dunno...

They probably will soon especially with his appearances in the movies. I'm actually really surprised SS haven't made Thanos yet though, being that he is one of the biggest Marvel villains

Amazing Spiderman and Star-Lord got canned, so I am not expecting a movie Thanos PF.

Yup, SS should have done those main villain PF instead of revisiting Doom IMO.

Thanos, Magneto, Loki, need to be made. Well, Thanos, not as much for me anymore since I bought the awesome XM, but I don't want to be spending that kind of money on statues.

I sold this to buy the xm one cause i like the 1/4 better, this one has better base tho...

I sold this to buy the xm one cause i like the 1/4 better, this one has better base tho...

I did the exact same thing. Sold my EX for over $1000 and I bought it direct from SSC for retail. Basically, I'm just doing an even trade/swap of the SSC Thanos for the XM Thanos. Helps to take the sting out of being an international XM buyer. I agree with you on the base. SSC's base was fantastic. However, XM's Thanos base is nothing to sneeze at either. I'm very much excited about adding the XM Thanos to my collection.

I am so glad SSC is releasing a Premium Format Thanos, I was able to get a mint EX version of the Thanos Mistress dio for a decent price. Since the announcement of the PF a glut of them went up for sale. This to me is my ultimate thanos statue it captures the infinity gaunlet comic perfectly so I am happy.

I am so glad SSC is releasing a Premium Format Thanos, I was able to get a mint EX version of the Thanos Mistress dio for a decent price. Since the announcement of the PF a glut of them went up for sale. This to me is my ultimate thanos statue it captures the infinity gaunlet comic perfectly so I am happy.

Me too....because I can't afford the other ones!!! :lol

Back