Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I envy those who got this piece. I was supposed to pick up one last week from a freak but sold it to someone else. My search goes on.

Yeah, the EX version of this is pretty pricey. It's going for about double the original retail price. Then on top of that, you have to pray it arrives in one piece if you have it shipped to you. Given this dios breakage history, that's a pretty big gamble.

Good luck acquiring this dio. I hope you can score a minty fresh one.

It truly is a badass piece. Finding one with an unbroken shield is tough these days.

I got lucky, this was the first sideshow statue and I had no idea about the company or any of the problems with the shield breaking.
I'm surprised it arrived from the U.S in perfect condition :hi5:

I got lucky too. Mine arrived unscathed after hearing all the problems local collectors had with theirs. As ours had to come a long way and both arrived perfect.

Just waiting for a Thanos PF instead so it'll fit in with my 1/4. Hopefully it comes out epic like this...

andy-park-illustrations-13.jpeg

:goodpost::exactly: This would be a fantastic sculpt option. Provided it's fully sculpted, & rendered by Canale or Viggiano ONLY!!!!:lecture:impatient:

Yeah I would be all over that. That would make an awesome PF. If they could make it with the detail like the Dr Doom PF agh man it would be an instant grail.

Hey guys just wanted some opinos got a offer for a reg of this dio and a carnage ex shipped to me for $1000 is that a good deal? Just love fellow collectors thoughtss!

That seems like a pretty good deal. I don't currently have the Carnage, but I'm working on a deal to secure one. I used to have the reg Thanos and sold it a few months ago.

Based on what I sold my Thanos for and what I would potentially buy the Carnage for, I'd say you're getting a nice deal.

The Thanos is a very nice piece, and big for being 1/5. Only reason that I sold him was because I had to make some tough cuts in my collection to clear space. I had him to pair with Silver Surfer (I like to have a hero and arch enemy), and I had Galactus on order, so Thanos just didn't make the cut.

Beautiful piece, though. You will be happy with it for sure.

That seems like a pretty good deal. I don't currently have the Carnage, but I'm working on a deal to secure one. I used to have the reg Thanos and sold it a few months ago.

Based on what I sold my Thanos for and what I would potentially buy the Carnage for, I'd say you're getting a nice deal.

The Thanos is a very nice piece, and big for being 1/5. Only reason that I sold him was because I had to make some tough cuts in my collection to clear space. I had him to pair with Silver Surfer (I like to have a hero and arch enemy), and I had Galactus on order, so Thanos just didn't make the cut.

Beautiful piece, though. You will be happy with it for sure.

Thanks that helps a lot in making a choice!

It truly is a badass piece. Finding one with an unbroken shield is tough these days.

I got lucky and mine came undamage. Thanks for the super packing and extra time spent by another member here. :) So Thanos is confirm in the next Avengers movie as the main villain?

Hey guys just wanted some opinos got a offer for a reg of this dio and a carnage ex shipped to me for $1000 is that a good deal? Just love fellow collectors thoughtss!

OH YES! I would take that deal. I'm dying to get Carnage. Then on top of that Thanos! Yeah forget about it. I would get em

Nice pick up Sets. This is an AWESOME looking statue. I just wish it was 1/4 scale instead of 1/5. I have the EX and I think this whole dio looks great. Congrats on your score and welcome to the forum!

Thank you :D

Here in Brazil, many people hate this figure, say it is not looks like Thanos face, but I really love this Diorama and bought it.

Thank you :D

Here in Brazil, many people hate this figure, say it is not looks like Thanos face, but I really love this Diorama and bought it.

This piece got a lot of hate when it first came out. Personally I think it's fantastic. Wish it was 1/4. I'll be displaying death with my XM thanos. Congrats on getting this.

Back