Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the collector that bought mine about a week before the movie was released lucked out!

LOL! You ain't kidding. Hey man, you may have been able to get a little more cash for it but at least you know that the collector that bought it added a piece they really wanted to their collection. I know I always get a real thrill when I finally add a statue I've been hunting for awhile to my display shelf. I'm always very thankful to the person I'm buying from.

I hope you get some good karma out of the deal. Maybe you'll score a Man-Thing Com for a good price in the near future. Good luck.

Yeah, I'm happy for the guy that bought it, there are plenty of times I lucked out on SW props before they became so valuable.

Damn wish I could say the same but that's life
Still grateful for what I have. Should of picked this
Piece up when I had the chance :(
<---------- loser

Don't sweat it. Almost all of us have a few statues we are on the hunt for. When it becomes a priority for you, I'm sure you'll find a way to score one. Hell, I'm still on the lookout for a EX X-MEN vs Sentinel 1. One of these days, it'll be added to my collection. Good luck on finding the Thanos dio. Please go with the EX. The COH on Mistress Death is awesome.

Don't sweat it. Almost all of us have a few statues we are on the hunt for. When it becomes a priority for you, I'm sure you'll find a way to score one. Hell, I'm still on the lookout for a EX X-MEN vs Sentinel 1. One of these days, it'll be added to my collection. Good luck on finding the Thanos dio. Please go with the EX. The COH on Mistress Death is awesome.

I feel you flip thanks likewise it's funny you mentioned
That dio cause that's another one i remember seeing it on
The evilbay for $900 ex too it's not retail but
Not a bad price should of jumped on it that's life

Hey, all. Question for everyone. I've had this piece since release and have taken it out of the box twice. I've checked the light up function both times and the second time which was recent, the button seems to have broken. It's stuck in a fixed position. The light remains on and the only way to turn it off is to remove the batteries. I suppose it's too late to request another base from SS. Does anyone know if it's possible to safely dismantle the base to attempt a fix from inside? Something seems to have chipped off as I can here it trickling around inside. Any advice is appreciated.

I'v loved and wanted this piece for a while but it's always been out of my price range especially with being in canada and the ship cost. Sadly his appearance in the Avengers hasn't helped.

Finally !

This is one I've been hunting for a very long long time. But the hunt is now over, and finally here is the prize ! Got it for a pretty decent price 400€ (540$), same price as the seller bought it at the end of December 2011. He put it on eBay and start the bidding at 400€ or buy it now for 700€, I said remove it from Ebay now, I will take it for 400€ and I will come to pick it up myself (the seller lives 100km from my home) to avoid any inconvenience for you and any break during the delivery. He said DEAL !

I can't scream enough how happy I'm with this statue, this is definitely the Marvel piece who was missing in my collection. I think it will be great next to Galactus Maquette.

Anyway, it is the Reg #0458/1000.

Enjoy the pictures !

I've thought about picking this piece up but with me collecting 1/4 or very large 1/5 scale, I'm not sure it'll fit in right. I imagine a Thanks maq is coming very soon. Then I can see Hulk vs Thanos maq face off.

Congrats on the pickup.

Last edited:
I've thought about picking this piece up but with me collecting 1/4 or very large 1/5 scale, I'm not sure it'll fit in right. I imagine a Thanks maq is coming very soon. Then I can see Hulk vs Thanos maq face off.

Congrats on the pickup.

Yes it's worth it for some pieces. I said the same but there is some 1/5 I can't get rid of or not buy like my snake eyes, vampi, hydra, and got savage she hulk coming.

Just waiting for a Thanos PF instead so it'll fit in with my 1/4. Hopefully it comes out epic like this...

andy-park-illustrations-13.jpeg

Man, I remember waiting for my EX to arrive from SSC and looking at pics of all the broken staues peeps were posting in this thread. I was sure I was going to get a busted statue. There were so few peeps not needing a replacement for this when it originally shipped. Not to mention the white powder that was covering this dio when it arrived.

After it was all said and done, my dio arrived absolutely mint and the white residue came off after a little cleaning and.....BAM! This piece turned out stunning. It's a must have for any Thanos fan. I love my EX.

Congrats on your score Wolverine. You were very wise in driving out to pick it up. The fact that the seller was lucky enough to have it arrive mint the first time it was shipped is very fortunate. Shipping it twice would have been asking for trouble.

I envy those who got this piece. I was supposed to pick up one last week from a freak but sold it to someone else. My search goes on.

Back