Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a great substitute for full 1:1. The 1:4 versions are just too small for me. I do one want to replace my rifle with the original 1:2 rifle with better weathering. Mine has a droopy shaft :monkey3

Really? So it looked to be well made of quality materials? If I do get this I will have to do that mod with the second plasma rifle.

It was a bit difficult to see up close cos they had it on top of an 8 foot cabinet. But I've got the 4 1:1 busts, arm, cm, 1:1, had the 1:4 - and thought wow...
Never seen the second rifle mod it sounds cool.

it is a great substitute for full 1:1. The 1:4 versions are just too small for me. I do one want to replace my rifle with the original 1:2 rifle with better weathering. Mine has a droopy shaft :monkey3

Nice :) What's the Thor Hammer like? I've been eyeing one of those off lately

guys, need some advice...just ben offered the Endo 1/2 scale for approx. GBP1250 / $2000 bear in mind I live in the UK and this would cost me near enough $2600 to have had it sent over from the States. Is this is a fair deal?

I'm sure you'll find one in the UK going for around £1,200... but then the tax from overseas is a stinger. I dread to think how much tax I've paid to import my stuff... but it's the price we pay!

(Below) I'm sleeping at the moment, please leave your message after the bleep...

I'm sure you'll find one in the UK going for around £1,200... but then the tax from overseas is a stinger. I dread to think how much tax I've paid to import my stuff... but it's the price we pay!

(Below) I'm sleeping at the moment, please leave your message after the bleep...

Hey Kev, this Endo that I might be buying is in the UK buddy. Just need to know if it's a good deal and if it's worth the money? Been after this piece for a while now and am very tempted...:gah:

Are they re-releasing this again? Sideshow has it listed as expected to ship November 2014. How much would it cost you to get it through Sideshow Roberto?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/terminator-t-800-endoskeleton-sideshow-collectibles-83212/

if the Sideshow price is $2000 for the re-release then i'll be looking at $2600 to have it shipped to me in London once ive been charged import duty :thud: whereas I can get an ex display one which is in mint condition and with all original packaging here in the UK for $2000 all in

By the way, is the re-release still made by HCG? It says manufactured by Sideshow :dunno I thought the orginal one that was sold out was done by HCG?

If you can get it for $2000 US it's a good deal. I paid more than that for mine 4 years ago, back when they were still limited to an ES of 500.

If you can get it for $2000 US it's a good deal. I paid more than that for mine 4 years ago, back when they were still limited to an ES of 500.

Thanks, yea...I'm certainly thinking about it. Just wanted to know if these new re-release of the 1/2 scale Endo is actually made by HCG or is it Sideshow? The original was by HCG right?

I don't think these sold that many, HCG is probably just finishing up the ES now that the current stock was depleted. Hopefully this means we can get them well under retail for a while longer.

Right. HCG was making them with Sideshow somehow. Not sure if it's the same now. Looks like Sideshow is manufacturing the new ones alone.

Yeah. This an absolute joke tactic by Sideshow, again...

28ui6xc.png

apbhvc.png

They used the exact same proto photo :slap

This will probably suffer the same fate as the bust and be very cheaply made compared to the original.

if the Sideshow price is $2000 for the re-release then i'll be looking at $2600 to have it shipped to me in London once ive been charged import duty :thud: whereas I can get an ex display one which is in mint condition and with all original packaging here in the UK for $2000 all in

If the newly issued Endoskulls are anything to go by, you'll be much better off with one of the older ones anyway so I'd call that plan A. The molds didn't seems to hold up very well on the skulls.

If the newly issued Endoskulls are anything to go by, you'll be much better off with one of the older ones anyway so I'd call that plan A. The molds didn't seems to hold up very well on the skulls.

Hmmm, I've also put the question out on facebook and a lot of fellow collectors are politely warning me off this piece due to so many issues regarding the light up features...and of certain parts of the statue feeling slightly cheap and plastic...I dunno :dunno I was really wanting to add this to my collection but am slowly leaning towards not picking this up...:(

Plus I have a little niggly voice in my head saying to wait until the start of Comic Con...as there will be a surprise LSF announcement :lol :lol like the Batman LSF :rock :rock

Didn't have any light up issues with mine...

Andy get it, it looks superb in person. The most iconic robot ever perhaps?...

There is one on eBay now new I think for $1600 ish plus shipping...

Back