Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I will no longer be placing orders for any pieces without ES. No matter how cool and impressive it turns out.

I've cancelled all my LSF orders without ES's, which was pretty much all of them except the reaper. If a piece really did blow me away but sported and open ES the only way I would consent to purchase it is if I got it for half the retail price.

Chris

Thinking about selling mine. Space is really becoming an issue. Someone talk me out of it. :lol that or if anyone is in the NYC area come buy it from me.

Hate to go all necro here, but I just pulled the trigger on this piece and its on its way from Sideshow. Should have it at the end of next week. Really looking to forward to it.

I am now tracking mine on the FedEx app!!! :panic: He is currently in Memphis, due to land on my door step in the UK on Wednesday :yess:

I am not looking forward to the dreaded customs bill though :slap

Pics of the goods guys. Llet us know about that customs bill, heard some horror stories, hope its not to bad for you.

I reckon it's gonna be around a £300 bill from customs :gah:

It still works out cheaper than sourcing it in the UK though so that's the only comfort I can give my self when the FedEx beasting arrives :horse

I shall post some pictures when it lands

As promised, here's johnny five lol (as named by my gf haha) I love his disco lights lol!

Crappy iPhone pics Iam afraid.

I will take some more in the day light with my proper camera if I can find it.

Nice, a great feeling to have it in front of you. Congrats on the Great piece to your collection.

Such a wicked piece. Pics just don't do it justice. I got mine Friday and I will get some pics taken of mine shortly.

congrats guys. Anyone think the skulls are a little big compared to the endo's head in this? it seems to be that way on the 1/4.
The lifesize looks ok though.

Cool pics man! Mines gonna have to go back in the washing machine sized box for now until I move as I simply haven't got the display room for this beast lol. At least I know he is there ready for when I have the room :)

Was so close to recieivng this 1:2 Endo, even recieved an order number from Sideshow for it. In the end i had to cancel the order as i heard rumours of a new Iron Man 1:2 figure which was scheduled to be announced at this years Con. So i have my NRD on freeze until the Iron Man becomes available on pre order.

Great pics on the Endo, hopefully one day i will have this in my collection. On a plus note i have since purchased the Sideshow 1:1 Endo Skeleton Chrome bust which is also another sweet piece! :rock

Lol when it turned up and I saw the box on the back of the FedEx van that was my first thought haha.

Oh and UK customs have slapped me with a £340 something bill for this piece. :gah:

Lol when it turned up and I saw the box on the back of the FedEx van that was my first thought haha.

Oh and UK customs have slapped me with a £340 something bill for this piece. :gah:

WTF! That bill is huge man! Glad i didnt go through with the order now...

My Wolverine LSF only came to GBP280!!! :slap

Yeah I know bad times man lol. I have officially been import T bagged lol :dump

So £1700 all in for the endo...

$100 in sideshow points though woo haha!

Hard to swallow to here of those charges. Glad it got to you safe, enjoy the cool endo.

Back