Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics! Glad to see this thread and the lovers of this piece thrive. Can't believe I thought of selling mine. Glad I kept it. Still a big attraction when people come over.

This is such a bad *** piece, I just couldn't even imagine paying two grand for it though.

Its about 2ft. I sold mine sometime ago. Really nice statue but the teeth are rubbish.

It's 15x19. I have one and my mom has one. The finish on both is completely different. One has teeth like the SS busts and the other has separate pearly whites, almost like the hulk maquette, not quite as nice though. awesome piece for sure. I used to have the full size 1:1, this is a great substitute at a fraction of the price and takes up a lot less room, but still has great presence.

It's 15x19. I have one and my mom has one. The finish on both is completely different. One has teeth like the SS busts and the other has separate pearly whites, almost like the hulk maquette, not quite as nice though. awesome piece for sure. I used to have the full size 1:1, this is a great substitute at a fraction of the price and takes up a lot less room, but still has great presence.

I would love to have one, just wish they could swap arms with the torso bust that has 2 guns. Can't imagine why they would make them different like that.

Yea, that'd be cool, but defn not a deal breaker by any means. And yea, it's stupid that they're so different. Just shows they were trying to cut corners. It's about time they stopped making them, they were being produced for like 10 years. I bought them recently too, 1600 and 1700, so even after sell out, they can be had for dirt cheap. As long as you don't get a broken one, well worth the price. My moms did come broken, but I took a 400 refund.

Your mom has one?!
Wow, that's one super-cool mom you've got there! :hi5:

yea, she does. She used to have the new HT Endo, but gave it to me to sell. She basically only ends up paying $800 for it, she couldn't pass and considering she doesn't have to make payments to me for awhile.......

I've found one of these for a good price and I'm considering purchasing it. I've read that some have arrived with horrible teeth, it's this a widespread problem?

I've found one of these for a good price and I'm considering purchasing it. I've read that some have arrived with horrible teeth, it's this a widespread problem?

I saw this at Supanova in Sydney last week - it was awesome and I'm going to track one down. Never got it before cos I had the CM, then got a 1:1 again in preference to this, but I was seriously drooling over it. The teeth might be a bit small on it, but I prefered the smaller teeth to the longer horse teeth on the 1:1.

Really? So it looked to be well made of quality materials? If I do get this I will have to do that mod with the second plasma rifle.

I've seen one of these bad boys at Universal Studios Orlando. If I had the extra dough I'd get one. It's extremely detailed and seems to be made out of quality materials. It definitely has it's own presence.

Back