TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....____.

I can barely justify the price of the Tumbler for looking like a lump of plastic with few lights, this is just too much. I mean as a Batman fan I would love to buy this (and Tumbler) but it far too expensive for what it is in my opinion.

When I saw the picture I thought it was the Avengers station..... Then I wondered if it was the ship from Avatar so it wasn't until I read the comments I realised what it was :slap

When I saw the picture I thought it was the Avengers station..... Then I wondered if it was the ship from Avatar so it wasn't until I read the comments I realised what it was :slap

OMG Hot Toys Helicarrier..... O_O :lol

Helicarrier.gif

Ha! I wish $500. Try something like $650? The 1989 Batmobile is almost $700. So I'm guessing this won't be much cheaper. :money2

I might just buy one then sell it for double the price once they sell out??

Would that be cruel of me?

I guess I don't see Hot Toys' goal here.

Easy...the goal is to rain on Enterbays' parade with all the attention they just got over their MIB 3 figures.

As far as owning this beast if it actually gets made & released to the public...

hells_no_owl.jpg

Ohmigawdohmigawdohmigawd!!! Five words: WHERE THE ____ IS VOID!?!

I just woke up.

Is this a dream?

/^\ What big D said. :exactly::lecture:exactly:

I'll gladly purchase an 89 Batwing though in 1/6. :lecture

Then again, if void says I have to buy The Bat, then i'll just have to buy it :lol

You have to buy it.

Interesting how everyone is assuming HT is gonna be selling this. From their FB post, I just get the impression that they're building it for themselves as a display piece. No!?

NO!

:panic:

OMFG YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Okay, that's ridiculous. Not ridiculous in a "oh, that's insanely cool" way either. This is stupid.

Have at it though. I'm not even sure what any one would do with this. It's not manageable like a Tumbler or Batmobile, you can't really display it. I guess I don't see Hot Toys' goal here. It's way too unwieldy to own.

Good luck getting the quality control kinks worked out on this Hot Toys. I foresee many issues with all the intricate, fragile parts. I'm sure they'll even expect collectors to put parts of it together. Just doesn't seem feasible in any way shape or form.

I'm inclined to agree. Releasing a 1/6 Tumbler and Batpod was already an ambitious endeavor.
This takes it to an entirely different level. At this point I wouldn't put it past HT to attempt a Helicarrier.

I
I really doubted Hot Toys would attempt something this massive, but the bar has officially been raised. I think the next level up in vehicle big-ness that they've yet to attempt is a Millennium Falcon, that sounds ridiculous to even say...but as HT has just proven, ridiculous /= impossible.

Now that the TDKR "Bat" has been announced, where's the '89 Batwing?

That does sound ridiculous. It would practically have to be the size of a bed to be in scale.

Last edited:
Back