TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please, enlighten me. If there were no changes from theater to home release, explain the difference in the side by side screen caps in my previous post.

I dont remember any tint in the theater at all. Changes in the trailer to final film yes, but no changes were made from final film to DvD.

looking at his building I would have guessed he was batman. :lol
760_17.jpg

No when I saw TDK that "mob meeting" scene had a distinct greenish filter. The pics scubasteve posted that show the trailer/DVD stills.. what I saw in the theatre looked like the trailer stills.. so that'll suck if it's different when I get it on DVD.

There's more on that than the one Celtic posted. I can't find one on YouTube with the really greenish filter. I remember the entire movie being vibrant.

I really dont remember the film being that colorful. Aside from the Wayne Tower scenes, and the chase through the streets, the film had a very basic color tone throughout.

I honestly dont remember it being filtered at all. So...its the same. Check the cam videos, they seem to have a tint of green, but you can still see the color well...

It is a very cool shot. One dissappointment with the HT figures, I wish instead of fake money, which A) isn't in the movie and B) is half assed made, they would have given us more of the knives he had in his posession. He only uses 2 on screen, but it'd be nice to have the curved one from the early promos like above and some of the others just for fun.

I love this Batman image.

dk08cb0013dz2.jpg

It is a very cool shot. One dissappointment with the HT figures, I wish instead of fake money, which A) isn't in the movie and B) is half assed made, they would have given us more of the knives he had in his posession. He only uses 2 on screen, but it'd be nice to have the curved one from the early promos like above and some of the others just for fun.

Ha. Good point. I want the potato peeler from the incarceration scene. :lol

Back