TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 Super Flexible Male Seamless Body - M35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the non-erect version on my M34. I figure if you're going to go so far as to display a nude Arnold Schwarzenegger it looks weirder not having it on.

mine are the same. were. because when repair staff came one day, i took them off just in case. they are now in TMNT TCRI canister. must put back to avoid Gynysys Ken effect.

I don't use the genitals on my M34's. I know Terminator have genitals (try not to see Schwarzenegger's ding dong swinging when he's walking at Griffith in the first movie :p). However, I prefer them displayed without as it makes them a little bit more inhuman. I know "inhuman" is not the point of an infiltrator, but that's just my choice for display.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Phicen care thread. Such as cleaning and maintaining with powder? Thanks in advance!

The Destroyer!
46E83491-61FC-4390-B2EC-0E53ACC0FE53.jpg

Amazing Conan, Timemeddler! Where did you get the sword? It looks much nicer than the one I got in the Barbarian Warrior kit!

Amazing Conan, Timemeddler! Where did you get the sword? It looks much nicer than the one I got in the Barbarian Warrior kit!

Cheers buddy! It’s an old Marto letter opener, that I bought about 20 years ago! I’ve saved it all this time dreaming of the day when a quality 1/6 Conan figure became a reality!!

Just received 2 of these bad boys from kghobby.
I'm impressed. They are very well done and dont feel weak or anything.
I passed on the m34 because of the skinny neck and legs.

I had to get my technoir headsculpt right away!
Perfect fit ( Might beef up the neck a little bit) but damn the color is much darker on the body.

Is there any ko headsculpt that fits the color?

Disappointing that the *****es are not magnetic.
But I guess between Ripley ( my first female figure) and this naked guy my wife would be mocking me non stop if I left the dix.

I ordered my first rubber figure recently (not phicen) and was wondering how these hold up? really nervous about dropping coin on it only for it to melt or something

This body looks pretty awesome. Could work well for a Bane custom, a number of Arnold figures or even a shirtless Supes...I'm just worried a lot of 1/6 pants might not fit him too easily. :lol

I ordered my first rubber figure recently (not phicen) and was wondering how these hold up? really nervous about dropping coin on it only for it to melt or something
i did horrible, horrible things to one of my Phicen's neck when i looked for a way to cut the metal neck rod.
these are the instruments that moved and bent and did other things to the rubber "sleeve" around the rod, because i needed to have a centimeter of free metal to work on.

https://www.prestig.ru/images/cache/products-85907-520x520.jpg
https://www.mirmastera.com/_data/shop/02/11402-b.jpg
https://static12.insales.ru/images/products/1/3610/48107034/_.jpg

nothing was damaged except for the layer that went into direct contact with all of them, which went black from all metal contact.

Hi guys.
Question regarding this body: can normal pants be used with such thick upper legs?
Maybe some pics would be in order....
Thanks,
m.

they hardly fit on previous Phicen Schwarzenegger body, and its hips were way thinner, you can see it at 5:21 of video The Skull posted.
these new hips won't fit into any 1/6 pants i've seen.

16QKZIn.jpg

3b9984de75508c863fadd74661bb7e72.jpg

if they made less visible carves on hips, lower pectoralis, much wider torso/belly area and a lower pelvis area, it would be a nice T1 arrival replacement due to wider hips and neck.
sorry for my astounding photoshop skills.

OD9N3Zk.jpg
9bc7FkB.jpg
fMeHVBg.jpg

Back