TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 Super Flexible Male Seamless Body - M35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had SUPER hard time finding pants for M34. I'm pretty sure this one will be mission: impossible :D

There's an unlicensed True Lies figure coming out in the near future. Not sure if the body is as big as this M35 or even the M34, but it might be a source for some pants and a shirt later if and when people part it out. There are also a few things made just for these type of bodies on this site.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Hegemony77com/items?ref=pagination&page=2

I think P. will have experience of why the MMS238 head cannot work on these bodies without modifications.
you're... not right.
everybody had that experience while P. managed to successfully put MMS238 head on Phicen body :)

I'll definitely get this to upgrade my custom Punisher from the M34. I hope this body is taller too.

Why is KG Hobby so cheap? Everywhere else I've seen it has been $80-90.

I'll definitely get this to upgrade my custom Punisher from the M34. I hope this body is taller too.

Why is KG Hobby so cheap? Everywhere else I've seen it has been $80-90.

The shipping is what gets you. I did a test run to see what getting three shipped to US would cost me and it was $51-$63 depending on service. Still the total came in a decent amount less than OSK who includes shipping in price.

Gonna have to pick up some of these. I'd already bought a few of the previous body, but they improved the weaker legs and have added a bit more detail. Hopefully, the neck is fuller on this new one.

Tempted to pick one of these up but not sure what I'd do with it. I don't want a naked guy on display lol so what kitbashes would it suit?

I was going to get the m34 to replace the body on HT Chris Redfield as I saw someone else on here do it, do you all think this one could replace it as well or are the legs too bulky?

The legs are probably too bulky on this figure for the Chris Redfield pants. The M34 has bulky legs compared to other figures too, but they just seem a little small in proportion compared to the rest of the body.

Last edited:
The legs are probably too bulky on this figure for the Chris Redfield pants. The M34 has bulky legs compared to other figures too, but they just seem a little small in proportion compared to the rest of the body.

Thanks, guess I'll just stick with the m34 since I know it'll fit. Maybe I can get a used body for cheap if people decide to upgrade now.

yes i made a dickmonster from all dicks of 6 M34 and 2 M30 bodies.
tried to post photos, but every image sharing site removes them immediately.

I use the non-erect version on my M34. I figure if you're going to go so far as to display a nude Arnold Schwarzenegger it looks weirder not having it on.

Back