Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

Nooooo! I was the first to sign up back then and my name mysteriously disappeared on the list. I PM'd you about it but never got a reply. I so want your P2 painted kit 1. :(

Anyway, I understand your situation so no worries. I hope I could get your kit in the future if you decide to continue. Congrats on your baby and hoping a speedy recovery for your father. Take care and good luck my friend!

Darn i wanted to get a kit 1 (painted) too, i even have money. I also wanted to know his method for attaching a wire hose the new plasma gun.

im sorry friends ...this is too much stress :( i dont take more orders . my daughter is hard work and cries a lot. .. :slap
I need time to make the new mask scar. and more time to create more things. I want to do other things not mask. but when I complete those orders paid in this week. I will try to make one last batch of P2 kit bios. but I can not promise anything.
now the scar mask prototype is stop. but I hope to continue shortly.

Moreover I want to thank from my heart to all of you
. for your words. for your support of my work. I say that sincerely. you be a strong motivator in my life. I never had this valuation of my work for anyone. Now thanks to you I can say that there are hundreds of my creations for almost all countries of the world. I am a simple person working and living in a small town of 3000 people and when I tell this to my friends or my family ... they almost can not believe

very very thanks !!!!!

Well, you are very highly beloved member here, and your custom work is extraordinarily appreciated (and amazing ;) ).
Best wishes.

I will try to make one last batch of P2 kit bios. but I can not promise .

Please make one more for me and i will be the happiest City Hunter fan on the Planet ;).
Best wishes and good luck !

PS: Sign me up for New Scar Bio Mask.

Count me in too. Would like to get one from the last batch if ever you do. :)

Now thanks to you I can say that there are hundreds of my creations for almost all countries of the world.
golden words!
just avoid the author's rights police )

Alex please put me in for a complete set for PRedator 2 City Hunter (helmet and plasma cannon) unpainted.

I hope everything goes well for you and your family. Animo y un abrazo!

I've been on the list for a few months and I'm close to being next - I can pay any time when it gets done.

Alex, un abrazo y que todo vaya bien. Si necesitas algo, aquí estoy! Un placer haber charlado contigo y haberme ayudado. Nos vemos pronto.

Alex,a big hug and hope everything goes well. If you need anything, here we are. A pleasure chating with you and for helping me. See you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sorry friends ...this is too much stress :( i dont take more orders . my daughter is hard work and cries a lot. .. :slap
I need time to make the new mask scar. and more time to create more things. I want to do other things not mask. but when I complete those orders paid in this week. I will try to make one last batch of P2 kit bios. but I can not promise anything.
now the scar mask prototype is stop. but I hope to continue shortly.

Moreover I want to thank from my heart to all of you
. for your words. for your support of my work. I say that sincerely. you be a strong motivator in my life. I never had this valuation of my work for anyone. Now thanks to you I can say that there are hundreds of my creations for almost all countries of the world. I am a simple person working and living in a small town of 3000 people and when I tell this to my friends or my family ... they almost can not believe

very very thanks !!!!!

Hey taylerdurdem, sorry I haven't been on here in months, I've had financial difficulties and life has been overwhelming. I saw that you aren't accepting new orders anymore. I was wondering if my P2 kit 1 painted w/eye connect was still good for me. I'm on your list I just need to pay. I have the money now and can send it to you. Let me know so I can send it. If not I understand. Good luck with your father and your baby daughter. Keep up the fantastic work as well!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Best wishes for you my friend :)

url]

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wow that looks beautiful! I'm on your list for kit 1 but I'd love to go on the list for this scar mask too (if you're selling). I hope that everything is going well with your family and that you can get back to your kits in the future when you have more time :)

Don't suppose there's anyone out there with a P1 custom mask, eh? lol

Back