Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

great news in page 1,
thanks TD, ..
i will purchase soon as possible :hi5:

ssss2s.jpg

ssss3.jpg

AMAZING. Every bit as detailed (probably more) as the Hot Toys bits. I'll be contacting you about a Machiko mask when they're ready. But take your time, the effort you're putting into these is obvious and worth the wait.
:)

@taylerdurdem, Any news on my order buddy ?
Mine was P2 and scar smooth with emblem.

Hi taylerdurdem could you tell me how can i get one of your p2 mask?

Hey taylerdurdem, how's working progressing on the Machiko bio and the stand? I think we'd all enjoy seeing your in-progress photos, if you feel like sharing them. I would also understand if you just don't have time to do that.
Keep up the great work!

Hey TD got my unscarred bio today. Absolutley awesome man, thanks very much. :hi5:

I will definately be ordering 3 (Predator 2, Serpent, and Beast) customs as soon as I get paid next month. :)
You really have your work cut out for you...if they look the same in person as they do in the pictures...then these are going to look marvelous on my Shadow Predator as well as the new City Hunter Predator (finally decided to keep my order for him as well). :cool:

As of now I plan on putting the "Serpent" bio-mask on the Shadow Predator...the "Beast" bio-mask on the Guardian Predator...and maybe the "Predator 2 Custom" on the City Hunter Predator. (This should fit correct? using a blow dryer?) If not I am sure I can just swap between other Predators that I have to use this mask on because I love the color of it and just it's raw appearance. Obviously this particular Predator has not been released yet and all we have to go by is pictures...but just judging from what the bio-mask looks like for the city hunter, it is not bad looking but taylerdurdem's "Predator 2 Custom" looks like it will look far more badass on him over the original :)

I am also digging the "stand" as well. Hopefully those will be available soon as well. I could see that looking pretty sweet displayed with my whole collection of predators. :)

I do collect a number of Sideshow's statues but I will always be a sucker for the Predators that Hot Toys puts out. I absolutely love the 1/6 scale predators from Hot Toys and I always feel as if I can never have enough of them.

Again Taylerdurdem...thank you for your services. :)

Last edited:

Hey, taylerdurdem, bro! Super job with new color and eye-grid on those P2 masks. I hope that you will offer new masks for upcoming P2CityHunter from HotToys in 2013. ^_^

Sorry if these questions have already been answered...but I do know that the "Serpent" bio-mask does work with Shadow Predator as I have seen pictures of him posed with this particular mask.

The "Beast" bio-mask I would imagine working with the Guardian Predator as basically he is the same mold as the original predator 2 correct?

So my main question is will the new updated bronze/copper colored Predator 2 custom bio-mask work with the newer predators such as Shadow or the upcoming City Hunter? ...as I am quite sure the body and head sculpt will more than likely be a carbon copy of the Shadow Predator.

Either way I will probably order them anyway as I could always swap out masks on my older Guardian Predator once I get tired of having the same mask on him over time...but I really would like to have the updated predator 2 bio-mask to use with the newer updated predators (not including the super preds) just the two newer ones such as Shadow and again the upcoming City Hunter.
Thanks in advance.

Hey taylerdurdem, how's working progressing on the Machiko bio and the stand? I think we'd all enjoy seeing your in-progress photos, if you feel like sharing them. I would also understand if you just don't have time to do that.
Keep up the great work!

hi mate...work of stand and machiko bio is slow. I now I have only time to make a few orders and I have delivery delays. of masks

but I will try to post pictures of my progress

Sorry if these questions have already been answered...but I do know that the "Serpent" bio-mask does work with Shadow Predator as I have seen pictures of him posed with this particular mask.

The "Beast" bio-mask I would imagine working with the Guardian Predator as basically he is the same mold as the original predator 2 correct?

So my main question is will the new updated bronze/copper colored Predator 2 custom bio-mask work with the newer predators such as Shadow or the upcoming City Hunter? ...as I am quite sure the body and head sculpt will more than likely be a carbon copy of the Shadow Predator.

Either way I will probably order them anyway as I could always swap out masks on my older Guardian Predator once I get tired of having the same mask on him over time...but I really would like to have the updated predator 2 bio-mask to use with the newer updated predators (not including the super preds) just the two newer ones such as Shadow and again the upcoming City Hunter.
Thanks in advance.

hi..serpent inside and beast bio is the same. but the interior of the new P2 bio is a bit tighter ... but I think with the hair dryer you can put in your guardian and shadow.
but I can not know how to adjust to the new figure of City Hunter

I do not know if I've answered all your questions ... I do not understand English well and use a translator. but sometimes the translations are confusing ... sorry. if you want to know more. please do not hesitate to write to me

Back