Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

a while back i got this P2 on ebay and it came with this custom bio. is this TD custom P2 bio. i think it might be.. just curious if someone can tell if it is or not? thanks :dunno

picture.php

@ P. hi mate. Maybe I can do with dremmel interior ... but the mask. stay loose. You would have to hold with a small ball of blue-tack or plasticine
well if you could loosen it... it would be great )
you know i'm your forever fan, both my P1 and P2 use those helmets since V-Raptor helped me to get them from you :)

I would be SOOOOOOO in for this new P2 helmet!
Sold old version with P2BD model kit while back.

See the pics now! Yup that's a TD P2 bio alright.
great thanks, glad to know who made it. i got lucky ..it was an extra the guy threw in with the P2 i bought off him on Ebay.
I can see them now as we'll. Yep that is defiantly the TD Bio....

im glad i got that picture problem fixed. thanks man i feel lucky to have got my hands on one. seems there is a large demand for them

No problem man! I'm also hoping that TD will do a bio for the new P2. Every minute that things just getting worse and worse...,

No problem man! I'm also hoping that TD will do a bio for the new P2. Every minute that things just getting worse and worse...,

yea that would be awesome. i will probably get the new P2 because i cant help myself.. i want every 1/6 predator haha. yea its got problems but i will chance it. if i really dislike it in person i will sell it
i want to get some of TDs other stuff.. is he still doing the scar, those two customs and the stands??

yea that would be awesome. i will probably get the new P2 because i cant help myself.. i want every 1/6 predator haha. yea its got problems but i will chance it. if i really dislike it in person i will sell it
i want to get some of TDs other stuff.. is he still doing the scar, those two customs and the stands??

Yeah I'll probs get him anyway lol. And yes TD still does do all of his bios. Just send him a PM and he'll give you more info on price and his bios...

Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

.hi mates.....

@dArko2806....yeah ...is my old mask....

my post #1 is edited now..:clap .. can see the aviables biocustom now:yess:

Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

.hi mates.....

@dArko2806....yeah ...is my old mask....

my post #1 is edited now..:clap .. can see the aviables biocustom now:yess:

Nice buddy! Love the new Post! I would love a mask except I have no Preds to match lol! Also do you plan on doing a custom Wolf bio in the future? :1-1:

Back