Takara Dark Knight Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Takara Dark Knight Batman

I would not count on them making one plus the only thing a takara DK batman would add to appeal to me would be the cape. I loved the cape on their batman begins figure and used the same material on my medicom.

Not trying to be sarcastic here but there is nothing secret about Takara's cape - all it is spandex. You can get black spandex at any fabric store and make a pattern and presto an amazing Batman cape that drapes and flows like it should.

Now back on topic, if Takara is doing TDK Batman I am all for it. There body is really nice and thin. Now I want the suit to be a mesh underneath and pieces glued on to it like the real costume. That is the only way I would buy this figure.

i totally understand that it is just light stretchy fabric that I could probably find at a craft store down the road but it is something that I feel that would improve the HT DX batman. If I cant get a couple from buddylee I will end trying to make them myself, but I hope it does not come to that because I feel I would be cutting them out all day long to try and get them perfect lol

Wow. Did not see this coming. This is going to get interesting.

EDIT: This is what Eddie had to say:

"I removed the entry. I don't think it warrants a page as it is just a bit of info. I asked if they will do a TDK Bats and one of the Cool Girls dude replied, "It's hard to say considering there are already some very good TDK Bats on the market. We're not ruling it out, though."

so, from the 800 pictures or so he took, there is no picture of a prototype TDK from takara??????? :confused::confused:

so, from the 800 pictures or so he took, there is no picture of a prototype TDK from takara??????? :confused::confused:

From what Snake posted, sounds like there is no proto, nor any definitive plans to make one, just a passing comment that it's not out of the question.

How are you supposed to take a picture of something that is not even there? Use your brain.

From what Snake posted, sounds like there is no proto, nor any definitive plans to make one, just a passing comment that it's not out of the question.

okidoki, thx for the clarification! :)

How are you supposed to take a picture of something that is not even there? Use your brain.

that was the whole purpose of my question! I didn't know in the first place if there was a prototype made!
And since I would not ask a dumpg ^^^^ing question about pictures of something that is non-existent, you should know that I was unaware about the fact if it was made or not.
So, I actually have to say to you -> Why would I ask that? USE YOUR BRAIN

use your brain???? so, who the hell are you to be so arrogant?

Last edited:

that was the whole purpose of my question! I didn't know in the first place if there was a prototype made!
And since I would not ask a dumpg ^^^^ing question about pictures of something that is non-existent, you should know that I was unaware about the fact if it was made or not.

erm...if u read carefully what Snake Eater posted about what Eddie had to say, I think it's pretty clear that there was no prototype shown, if there was, he would definitely post pics right?

I hope the filmakers decide to have Batman back in his BB OC in the next movie, I like that costume better.

lol why would they do that? the new costume is an improvement on the old one? so why go back?

You actually quoted and replied to Snake Eater's post which explained that there was nothing shown there idiot.

lol why would they do that? the new costume is an improvement on the old one? so why go back?

If Batman history is any indication, the suit will indeed change for the third film as well and probably be different than both suits before.

You actually quoted and replied to Snake Eater's post which explained that there was nothing shown there idiot.

I really hate the way you keep on saying idiot, like you are the smart one and you what I am about

If Batman history is any indication, the suit will indeed change for the third film as well and probably be different than both suits before.

maybe, but they will not go back to the first suit

Very likely, but I kind of hope not. Although I did not like the new suit at first, I prefer it to the original BB costume now.

:lol The first thing that came to mind when I saw this threads title was "CAPE"!!!!! :D

I'm excited Takara now make it!

takara isn't making one

At least not yet. But people are still waiting to hear what's up with the Indiana Jones figure.

eddieintokyo said:
Sorry bro, I removed the entry. I don't think it warrants a page as it is just a bit of info. I asked if they will do a TDK Bats and one of the Cool Girls dude replied, "It's hard to say considering there are already some very good TDK Bats on the market. We're not ruling it out, though."

if the suit in the next film doesnt have nipples then this new series is inferior to the schumacher ones

oh...and according to dave....
TAKARA IS MAKING ONE

:p

I think this will look well but I highly doubt it's gonna beat HT's DX version. That figure is the the God of TDK Batman figures and probably always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back