T-800's best partner - COOMODEL M134

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barnes? Sgt. Barnes from Platoon? I'll be getting him maybe the week after next. I thought I had the strength to cancel him and drop out of the Platoon line...I was wrong. The likeness is just too good.

The one and only. I was planning on buying him, but dear Hex got him last week. You were smart not canceling, he looks every bit as good as the promo pics from HT. I'll posted some crappie iphone pics in the Sgt. Barnes thread until I can take some better pics of him with the M134 later.

These probably would be even harder to find but the MMS67 TDK Batman (original costume) figure's hands are also good.

Suggestions suggestions suggestions. I still haven't got one, a feasible one for my T2 T800. Someone's gotta come up with something.

I getting my set today. I have two loose T-800 one (black T-shirt) will hold the box of roses the other (grey T-shirt) will be decked out with Coo Model gear

So is the Coo Model the M134 to purchase? It looks better than a couple of the other ones out there.

So is the Coo Model the M134 to purchase? It looks better than a couple of the other ones out there.

I don't have mine yet but I decided to get it (the COOmodel M134) even though I already have the minigun that came with the MMS02 T-800 figure back in the day. The COOmodel one definitely looks better, more realistic and less plasticy than the old HT one.

I don't have mine yet but I decided to get it (the COOmodel M134) even though I already have the minigun that came with the MMS02 T-800 figure back in the day. The COOmodel one definitely looks better, more realistic and less plasticy than the old HT one.

I have the old MMS02 T-800 too. I actually like it, but I wanted to get the Coo Model one for another custom.

If anyone doesn't need the pistols from the bag sets, I'd like to buy them. I need a couple for some customs I'm working on.

Hello guys,
anybody ordered this M134 from EASYGOOD2 on Ebay?
I got no news about my order since april 18th.
Sent messages but got no answers.
Opened a dispute on paypal yesterday.

Back