T-800's best partner - COOMODEL M134

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but some mistakes!

The minigun in the movie have had not the "u" in the front.
the gloves are totaly wrong.
the band from the launcher is olive

*moep!*

but cool pics!

;)

at mine, the badge is missing :(

6avwtgsp.jpg

You've used sculpted gloved hands if if not correct, where and how much did you get them for? A link would be appreciated.

dsc01101bf.jpg

dsc01104p.jpg

Rest of my pics are on the other thread.

Have you used the Bank robber joker hands?

I'm planning to get a Gatling but I'm confused, should I get an Intoyz or a COO model? The COO model is kinda grey not quite the movie accurate black right?

P.S.: Could you post a link to your thread.

Got one of these a few weeks ago. It's nice but I was a little disappointed that there aren't more metal components. Only the barrel assembly, tripod legs and pins are metal. But it's the best M134 we're likely to see for a LONG time. I'm thinking about putting a little electric motor in it to make the barrels rotate. Wouldn't be that hard to do.

Nova, I've heard from someone the bank robber Joker's hands are small for the GG. I've heard DID hands fit perfect.

Which one's have you used though? Could you suggest me summin?

I used Blade 2 hands, the left is te glaive holding hands and the right is the sword holder. I'm completley satisfied with them.

These probably would be even harder to find but the MMS67 TDK Batman (original costume) figure's hands are also good.

These probably would be even harder to find but the MMS67 TDK Batman (original costume) figure's hands are also good.

I would be insane to even think of that. No one is going to Part with hands from that figure. It goes for around $600+ these days.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I just throw the idea out there every now and again in case people who have that figure haven't thought of it.

Its pretty much the only Cyberdyne ingredient they haven't brought out. Save maybe the teargas launcher or maybe gasmasks. If they did though the hands would obviously have to be HT compatible and thus the clearest statement that these sets have indeed been specifically intended for the HT T-800.

I could have done without the tripod aspect of the minigun and had the bag packed with that instead. Still I'm planning to use that silver mannequin as something for the T-1000 to frown at.

Terminator_2_096.jpg

Last edited:
I could have done without the tripod aspect of the minigun and had the bag packed with that instead. Still I'm planning to use that silver mannequin as something for the T-1000 to frown at.

I was bumned as the desert eagle peg broke off in the hole, i couldnt get it out so i had to sand it down and cut the rear peg off the attachments... It works fine mostly and it was partly my fault for mis-interpreting how the pieces go together, they should've thrown in instructions, it wouldnt cost much.

As for the tripod, the box along woth all of those pieces was thrown out when my mum house-sitted while i was away for the week' it infuriated me to no end, she didnt mean too, and i probably wont be selling it, but it was annoying.

The COO packaging almost looks like it was designed to contain the bag. Love how it's got "Can be decomposed" on the packaging and booklet. :lol You would think someone would have checked it out before they started printing.

If HT releases a BD T-800 with the works, I'll mount it on the tripod and give it to Barnes. It's not film accurate or period correct, but It'll look cool with him sitting behind it.

Back