SW VS. LOTR #2- Obi-Wan VS. Gandalf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obi-Wan or Gandalf?

• Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episodes I-VI)

Votes: 41 39.4%
  • Gandalf (Both Grey & White)

Votes: 63 60.6%

• Total voters
Ok, Obi was an honorable man. But I don't like it how he couldn't tackle Vader in his glory. Obi I felt wussed out after kicking butt in the prequels. Gandalf on the other hand stayed the course and made sure to nail Sauron.

For the record, I'd like to see a Jedi try to whip the King of the Dead. No amount of jedi force can kill someone who's already dead! The same goes true for any of the Nazgul. They're already DEAD! You can get ird of their garments but you can bet your butt that they'll keep coming back!

I love both characters. I even own each of their weapons: Obi's lightsaber (Elite TPM master replicas prop) and Glamdring (Museum Collection from United Cutlery).

In the end, it all comes down to attitude. I vote Gandalf. He was one tough old man. While falling to his death he is still fighting the frigging Balrog. How can you not love this??? :D

Interesting face-off... however, I wonder how Gandalf would have done if he was pitted against Master Yoda instead?

Back