Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman, I agree. LA isn't the type to slam someone, (ok CH does deserve our collective wrath). BUT...

LA is one of the coolest & most supportive members here.

Has D-Bag become CH's official title? Has that clown turned up in the Bronx river yet or is he on to new grounds for shafting people?

Back to the Z sculpts, went through the images on his site & have to say, after comparing them to photos of the actors, they could not be more perfect.

Hey guys,
I am still considering whether to cast them or not,
so I would just like to know who wants the sculpts for sure,
please no maybes, that don't do me much good
I will start the list with the people who have contacted me already,
feel free to add your name to the list, copy and paste and continue on, and change it if its wrong
hopefully we get to at least 10 on each :)

Dean
1. knucklefunger
2. knucklefunger
3. J-Doll
4. LordAzrael
5. LordAzrael
6. Dwing/Saya

Sam
1. knucklefunger
2. knucklefunger
3. J-Doll
4. LordAzrael
5. Dwing/Saya

Last edited:
I genuinely didn't intend for my comments to be interperated as being intentionally insulting to Z's immerse talent at sculpting, I apologise to Z if he himself considered it as such but I don't think that kind of EPIC FAIL ____ is appropriate. I do realise as an artist that photo's can be a misrepresentation or fail to accuratly portray the subject. All my comments were intended to help Z realise the sculpts at his full potential, also to drive Z to improve his already tremendous talents.

I think the fail was for you thinking Howes was still an option as he has been bashed around for a few months now.

I fully understand who and why the EPIC FAIL was direct at, and was it really called for? I though Howes was the new sculptor, I'll have to read the thread to find out who is doing the new sculpts.

Z, please put me down on the list for a sculpt of both bros unpainted, just because I was a little hard on them doesn't mean I ain't down for getting my hands on the best Supernatural sculpts on the market. Is that dog to other sculptor? I'm still into seeing them finished maybe even getting my hands on a set, if they're up to my high standards that is. Hopefully I haven't gotten rusty at painting and can do Z's sculpts some justice.

On another note, I'm still chipping away at completing my 1/24 Metallicar sculpt. I'll be sure to show some finished shots of the sculpt for anyone interested. I plan to have the finished model in a Dio with my finished Bros. If anyone is interested I'm considering casting a few in resin.

I may be in for a set of yours, Z...but I cannot get the individual images to load on their respective pages. Can anyone post the new versions here?

Can I just say... damn.

4492190054_c44ff4f9fe_o.jpg

Absolute perfection. I notice Z has fixed the ears an the jaw line, I'm definately sure that the lighting of the previous shots overplayed or exagerated certain features of the sculpts, however this shot leaves me totally speachless.

Last edited:
Hope I did this right, I'm definitely in for one of each, painted please. So the updated list is:

Dean
1. knucklefunger
2. knucklefunger
3. J-Doll
4. LordAzrael
5. LordAzrael
6. Dwing/Saya
7. SupernaturalAddict
8. magickian_28

Sam
1. knucklefunger
2. knucklefunger
3. J-Doll
4. LordAzrael
5. Dwing/Saya
6. SupernaturalAddict
7. magickian_28

OK, I finally got the pics to load :D The revisions look much better! I am sold on one of each.

Dean
1. knucklefunger
2. knucklefunger
3. J-Doll
4. LordAzrael
5. LordAzrael
6. Dwing/Saya
7. SupernaturalAddict
8. magickian_28
9. Cryoguns

Sam
1. knucklefunger
2. knucklefunger
3. J-Doll
4. LordAzrael
5. Dwing/Saya
6. SupernaturalAddict
7. magickian_28
8. Cryoguns

Hey gang, I know I haven't been around alot but me and Z have been messaging. Put me down for them both. I know I got lost in the mix and I understand. I miss you guys and this thread. I still see there is some arguing going on :lol This board is crazy. Put me down for a Sam and a Dean. I'll be buying both Z's and the other sculptors heads. Try and not forget me :monkey2 :lol Rock on.

Morb
Welcome back, glad to hear you're still in.
Now we need a Bobby, does anyone make 1/6 wheel chairs?
Not tryin to be smart but I'd like to get one.

Morb
Welcome back, glad to hear you're still in.
Now we need a Bobby, does anyone make 1/6 wheel chairs?
Not tryin to be smart but I'd like to get one.

K, I have a Barbie one that could probably be modified, unless you like it pink and purple! :monkey5

Back