Superman line from Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Superman line from Mattel?

Just saw this... I don't know what to say?!? Unexpected and very cool news, but why does he have red in his outfit?

IMG_2463.JPG

It's happening for sure. Kent and Superman should be popping up soon.

That is extremely awesome except for the red. I'll wait to see what this actually is before I get too excited though.

It's happening for sure. Kent and Superman should be popping up soon.

Not sure whether to be excited (finally seeing 1/6 figures) or depressed that Mattel is making them.

I guess as long as the outfits are solid and likeness is okay we could have a winner with some work.

If they're going to be the quality that Zod figure appears to be (except for that inexplicable red :huh), I'm very excited.

I assume these are going to be website exclusive like those Ghostbusters?

Yeah, not understanding the red on the outfit at all... especially seeings as they included a very scene specific accessory at his feet.

Cool. I like the sculpt. Like Terminator said, this really shows some promise that a HT Reeve Superman is possible and maybe close.

img2462jpg.jpg

Wow, that is damn nice for Mattel.

I do hope HT gets the chance to make supes and all the villains.

Who knows, Mattel may be able to pull it off.

I wonder if we'll see Reeve later in the week?

That's a really nice looking figure - not Hot Toys quality by any means but it looks like the best action figure you never owned as a child. I'm very intrigued.

Man, this is a great show. Kick ass Joe figues and some good hints towards a 12" Superman The Movie line!!

zodbig.jpg

Make it so number one!!

Hey Hot Toys!
did you see what Mattel did?
It's not so difficult eh? :D

There were a few scenes where the light would reflect off of certain areas of their costumes and it would look reddish..... this is a bit extreme but who cares! A 1:6 Reeve Superman is right up there at the top of my wish list! Whoo hoooo!!!

Back