Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very strange to see that they went with actors who look like their comic book counterparts in this day and age. I would have assumed that at least one of those roles would have gone to Lizzo. Maybe they couldn't afford her or she's already tied up with future installments of The Mandalorian/Ahsoka? :dunno

So metamorpho is in this too? Ok I like that. Better than having zodd or Lex for the billionth time

Fillion as Guy Gardner is an interesting choice. Gunn had him lean into silliness with The Detachable Kid and I guess that continues on here. I prefer the idea of him as Booster Gold, but. . .love that guy so happy with whatever he is in so long as it isn't another throw away cameo. Gotta give Gardner the bowl haircut, though.

With Mr. Miracle, they are bringing someone from New Genesis in right away, and I hope they aren't rushing to get to Darkseid. All three of these announced characters have space-based roots, so I guess we are jumping beyond the idea of Superman being the only alien that humans know about or deal with.

So metamorpho is in this too? Ok I like that. Better than having zodd or Lex for the billionth time
I didn't see this announcement, but Metamorpho is a weird guy with a lot of hangups, so he seems like a fit for Gunn.

IMG_6788.jpeg

Nor feeling this already- why must we have additional superheroes than just Supes in his own movie? Just gotta establish a whole universe of heroes again. Sigh.

I'm going to be optimistic and put it down to world building. These characters don't exist in a bubble, so as long as they are little cameos and not integral to the main story I'm fine with that. Zod was in S:TM as a setup to S2.

I'm going to be optimistic and put it down to world building. These characters don't exist in a bubble, so as long as they are little cameos and not integral to the main story I'm fine with that. Zod was in S:TM as a setup to S2.
Exactly!

Still shunning the ginger though..... :lol

Wonder how many voices are gonna actually complain that they changed him back to his original ethnicity.. :slap
Twitter… oh wait I’m sorry. X will probably cry about it since I mean the comic community there has never read comics.

O no! What did snoopy do? I swear it’s always the ones you don’t expect to get banned. Did James Gunn join the forum as a mod?

Back