Alcon/Nacelle "The Expanse" Action Figure Line (Kickstarter Campaign 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We really need an Alex too. Regardless of who the actor was, the character a massive main character in both the book and tv series.

I've been yearning for Expanse merchandise for years, and even in a scale I don't collect at all.. some of these are tempting.
I kind of thought I'd be done with Chrisjen and Drummer... but Miller as well... ugh.

As Random_Retard says, no Klaes Ashford is a huge miss for me too.

This line will live of die in the paint apps, if they can get the gritty realism the show always made a focus of the production then it'll really make them pop, these renders look a little too clean and toyish at this stage.

$167,967 pledged of $225,000 goal
670 backers
15 days to go

All or nothing. This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Thu, April 4 2024 11:59 PM PDT.

"HELLO EVERYONE! There are simply some moments in life where one must throw self-control into the wind. This is one of those moments. We have been much too giddy about the idea of having a to-scale Rocinante Flight Deck Chair available for our figures to sit in, and instead of waiting for the $1,000,000 mark to arrive, we're going to make it happen NOW!"

"Yes - you read that right. We are officially adding the Rocinante Flight Deck Chair to the Deluxe 8-Pack Action Figure Set at NO additional cost! You will now get ALL of the following as a part of this reward tier: ALL 8 FIGURES, with all of their accessories, individually packaged, and placed into a collector's edition outer box. The 8-figure stand that will PERFECTLY DISPLAY all of THE EXPANSE action figures. The LIFE-SIZED season 6 wrap gift replica decanter & glass set. AND NOW THE FIGURE-SCALED ROCINANTE FLIGHT DECK CHAIR!"

xo9ifo4uukpc1.jpg

Back