Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then maybe we need X-ray glasses for this movie so we can finally feel like Superman

But the audience doesn’t. :lol
Do not be so sure.

xrayspex.jpg

Ackshully...x-rays would mean he's looking at their bones. MRI's pick up soft tissue and that uses radio waves, so it's more like MRI vision, but then the whole 'can't see through lead' point becomes irrelevant, so it's more like see-through vision which could still use radiation of some sort I suppose, but not very likely considering the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16ft through an announcer's table.

Ackshully...x-rays would mean he's looking at their bones. MRI's pick up soft tissue and that uses radio waves, so it's more like MRI vision, but then the whole 'can't see through lead' point becomes irrelevant, so it's more like see-through vision which could still use radiation of some sort I suppose, but not very likely considering the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16ft through an announcer's table.
Thanks for that look into WWE history !

About time there's a good Lois in a Superman movie.

I didn't even like Margot Kidder.

Always thought Courteney Cox would have made a great Lois Lane back in late 80s and 90s.
Oh yeah, she would have been great - sure we would just be asking her to play Gale Weathers from Scream (maybe slightly less mean) but honestly? I'm fine with that.
I dont know this new actress but I hope she is good. I was picturing someone like Samara Weaving or Aubrey Plaza in the role so I hope she has a bit more bite and personality than Amy Adams or the other live-action Lois we've had.
Well, he definitely wont be wearing trunks…

View attachment 647308
Embeth Davidtz Reaction GIF
Approve South Park GIF

He is filling those shorts well and my gay little heart is eating it up
Season 2 Episode 23 GIF by Living Single

With that said I don't think any superman actor will ever fill the back of the trunks as Tyler Hoechlin does, that man is smuggling enough cake to fill a bakery in the back of those booty shorts.
1688210902262.png

Maybe Superman has a skeleton kink!
Keep an open mind (or wear a lead vest.... )

Probably a mistake, but I notice they drop the colon from "Superman: Legacy". That's actually my preferred style, like "Star Trek Generations".

As for an older Guy Gardner, I like Fillion but...

umm-wait.gif

Last edited:
So is Superman isn’t the first superhero in this verse I take it. I mean I’m fine with that but please don’t make Batman 50 and Superman 30 again . I like it when they are roughly the same age

It's all this world/universe building, which drives me nuts. Just make a great movie. I don't care how it fits with this or that. Like Joker, I don't really care where it sits in any universe. Yeah, I would have liked it if Bats was considered but it didn't ruin the movie for me. I'm the wrong person to be talking to, however. I'm a fan of Marvel and DC, but not a fan of the MCU or DCEU.

Back