Super Smash Bros (WiiU and 3DS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mo91ccyyOw1rrgdk0o1_r1_500.png

Yep that picture confirms it. I will play the villager :lol

Master Higgins: I agree, the hero from Adventure Island should be there. He's lower on my list then some of the additional characters I mentioned, but if they can get him, he should be there. Hudson has merged with Konami, so technically if they can get Castlevania, they can get Master Higgins.

Since Smash Bros is a Japanese game, unless they get Takahashi Meijin's permission, it won't happen. Adventure Island used real life former executive at Hudson Soft in the Japanese version.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takahashi_Meijin#Appearances

So many potentials games... They can get these properties if they want... Castlevania, Chrono Trigger, Megaman X, Street Fighter. Hmm, I like SNES more than I thought I did hahaha

What is everyone going to do here? Will you buy both? Just one?

As there is no connectivity I don't see the point in buying the 3DS version myself. I'm planning on just the WiiU release.

im going to buy the WiiU when this game comes out. ill probably buy both versions so i could play the 3DS version at work.

also i like both the original and X version of MegaMan

What is everyone going to do here? Will you buy both? Just one?

As there is no connectivity I don't see the point in buying the 3DS version myself. I'm planning on just the WiiU release.

Right now I plan on getting both. But I guess I'll wait to see what exclusive features each have. I think the DS version has different levels and what not.

Back