Super Smash Bros (WiiU and 3DS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope for a few things in particular

- All clones removed or completely revamped. I don't care if you use them differently having similar looking and functioning moves is really silly in a game with movesets as small as Smash. Lucas, Falco, Wolf, Toon Link, etc... need to go. They are wastes of slots

- Ganondorf needs his own moveset. He even pulled his sword out as a taunt in Brawl, which was such a slap in the face. I think they should convert him to his Wind Waker self as celebration for the HD Remastering of that game. This way, he has two giant swords with potential for a new moveset.

- Get rid of the clone moves the old Ganondorf had and give that moveset, because quite a few of his unique abilities in Brawl were awesome, to Black Bull from F-Zero. F-Zero needs another rep and this way we have another villain and one of the only other iconic F-Zero characters.

- Make Midna riding Wolf Link a playable character. I'm a huge Midna fanboy she MUST be playable or I will burn down Nintendo of America headquarters (benefits of living 15 minutes away from Redmond).

- Don't put tripping in the game again...

- Ridley should be playable. I don't care if he's "too big," scale him down a bit to Bowser size if need be. Metroid needs more characters and Smash needs more villains.

I kinda want to buy one of these systems just so I can play this game as Mega Man. If they included Simon Belmont I don't know that I could resist.

I kinda want to buy one of these systems just so I can play this game as Mega Man. If they included Simon Belmont I don't know that I could resist.

Well you have until 2014 so I am sure you can get a WiiU dirt cheap by then.

tumblr_inline_mo8vhe2gqO1qz4rgp.jpg

Kirby after inhaling the WII Fit Trainer.

This looks like it'll be a blast. I'll most likely pick it up for the 3DS. (No plans on getting a Wii-U at the moment.)

If Capcom is on board with Smash Bros., hopefully they can pull in a couple of other characters from that brand. Strider, Ryu, Bionic Commando, Arthur from Ghosts N Goblins. . .I know they probably won't (Konami just had Snake last time out) but damn.

Back