Super Smash Bros (WiiU and 3DS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up from gamestop today :yess:

Also, randomly walked into a Best buy on thursday and there were several Marths just sitting there for the taking :thud: I grabbed one asap. I think they finally produced more. So check your local stores. He's out there.

Hehe, I was at a walmart in my area, and my friend who works their alerted me that they found some old amiibos that were mistakenly placed, and he sold them to me. What were they? A good ol Meta Knight and Wii Fit trainer. Luck of my life! I later that day finally went to go pick up Mewtwo and a Mario. I still need Palutena and Marth tho lmao. Has anyone seen any Greninja lately? I saw like 2 in my store for the first time, and I just had to pick them up.

Hehe, I was at a walmart in my area, and my friend who works their alerted me that they found some old amiibos that were mistakenly placed, and he sold them to me. What were they? A good ol Meta Knight and Wii Fit trainer. Luck of my life! I later that day finally went to go pick up Mewtwo and a Mario. I still need Palutena and Marth tho lmao. Has anyone seen any Greninja lately? I saw like 2 in my store for the first time, and I just had to pick them up.

I saw them a couple of weeks ago at Toysrus when the mii fighter 3 pack came out.

Bayonetta seems like she can be mad op.

Definitely the most interesting smash fighter from glance.

Back