Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww poor harley. Lucky deadshot is there to look after her

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431329734146.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431329734146.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 240
I think the first Captain America movie showed best how a comic accurate costume would look – when Steve Rogers is doing the War Bonds drive... the suit looked ridiculous.
However, I think the adaption of the 'comic accurate' suit – such as the Batman costume from BvS for example shows what can be achieved.
Personally I like the look of most of the Suicide Squad members – let's not forget they're a bunch of criminals on day release from prison... hardly think they'd wear fancy pyjamas. Add to that, that in the DC movie universe the only hero that's been active for years is Batman, and Superman is the first super-powered hero to be publicly exposed (not that he could hide) – so costumed 'super heroes' are actually new on the scene.
Oh, and I expect Harley will have multiple costumes, if no one else!

I cant wait to hear her harley voice

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431342673539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431342673539.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 205
She is soo cute. Can i keep her

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431342797312.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431342797312.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 239
She is smokin hot in the last couple movies but they managed to make her look not even attractive.

She really is.

Has HT mentioned anything about this film? I know it's a ways away but you'd think they would want to take advantage of the hype.

She really is.

Has HT mentioned anything about this film? I know it's a ways away but you'd think they would want to take advantage of the hype.

Not yet. Wb/dc operate their license and merch different then marvel. In fact they do it with an iron fist. Lol they really micro manage it. Which is fine. But becuase of this, and the added time and costs of dealing with both studio(WB) and source (dc) for both approvals and payment I would imagine hot toys will be a little slower to start with handling the new DCU. Especially given the lower sales of the flagship character of this universe (mos superman). I would expect th to go slow until BvS drops and see how it does. Given the industry rumblings and concerns over the whole DCU process and lack of overall direction (not what i am saying but what is being said) all of which I am sure hot toys is aware of, may make them cautious.

Not yet. Wb/dc operate their license and merch different then marvel. In fact they do it with an iron fist. Lol they really micro manage it. Which is fine. But becuase of this, and the added time and costs of dealing with both studio(WB) and source (dc) for both approvals and payment I would imagine hot toys will be a little slower to start with handling the new DCU. Especially given the lower sales of the flagship character of this universe (mos superman). I would expect th to go slow until BvS drops and see how it does. Given the industry rumblings and concerns over the whole DCU process and lack of overall direction (not what i am saying but what is being said) all of which I am sure hot toys is aware of, may make them cautious.

It seriously concerns me as to why these 'rumours' exist – look at the DCU movies so far... MOS, followed by BvS... it's clear that the latter is addressing the events of MOS and the consequences... now that's seems to be going in a very definite direction to me! This is followed by Suicide Squad, whilst a different director is at the helm, it's clear Snyder is in on the process, and Batman (possibly Lex too) is in this film too... so definite links between the two, and again a definite direction!
Add to this, with Enchantress involved, magic will be established which will tie in Shazam and possibly Justice League Dark.
So why rumours of no direction... Hmmm, seems to me some kind of agenda at work here... I mean, who would possibly benefit from a rival comic book franchise failing?

Oh and as for Hot Toys MOS figure not selling well... well in respect of what? Personally I think that's just down to the costume not being very good, as the film was fantastic.
Let's face it – the Marvel licence doing well is probably purely down to Iron Man figures selling well, and HT will love that as they probably cost far less to produce than a fiddly, intricate Superman costume!

Back