Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will buy Harley no matter what. That would be awesome but i won't buy anyone else.

Croc hasn't always been as massive as he is in the Arkham games you know.:dunno
latest

The makeup looks fine.
CGI would have been completely unnecessary.

Yep. I'm glad they're not doing monster Croc. He has appeared human sized from around 1983 until the early 2000s. I'm not a big fan of Lizard 2.0. I'd rather see the Croc Batman fought in comics like Knightfall and other pre-Hush series.

Is anyone else disappointed that most of these characters are either dressed in regular street clothes or military gear? I love Harley Quinn. She's my favorite Batman:TAS character who made it into the regular DC universe, but the best costume they could come up with is a 70s Roller Derby Girl? What about using some of the great Arkham Asylum video game looks? Pretty lazy costuming on the part of the filmmakers. IF any of these get made, I'd get Harley and make her a different outfit.

They are fighting in real life, a military gear is need and realistic approach though. About regular clotches maybe because they are doing undercover work or not doing direct battle. Harley quin outfit is funky though and can easily become iconic. And I am pretty sure they are not using same outfit entire movie though

Is anyone else disappointed that most of these characters are either dressed in regular street clothes or military gear? I love Harley Quinn. She's my favorite Batman:TAS character who made it into the regular DC universe, but the best costume they could come up with is a 70s Roller Derby Girl? What about using some of the great Arkham Asylum video game looks? Pretty lazy costuming on the part of the filmmakers. IF any of these get made, I'd get Harley and make her a different outfit.

I guess this "realistic" Harley would look good next to my 2.0 Joker, btw I don't mind the military gear but yeah most of those outfits are bland imo

I wish they put a lot more into the outfits as well.
Guess they are going for a grittier more realistic feel.
I am trying not to make any judgement until i see the film.
Its not easy though.

I'd try to pick up most of them. Flagg, Boomerang, DS, HQ, Slipknot...they have cool gear and if nothing else can be useful parts for customs. Hopefully these actually get HT releases, I think they'd really do a great job.

I wish they put a lot more into the outfits as well.
Guess they are going for a grittier more realistic feel.
I am trying not to make any judgement until i see the film.
Its not easy though.

Sorry, but I don't understand the negativity surrounding the costumes based on one group shot – what do you expect these guys to wear, primary coloured spandex?
Guess they should have gone for comic book accuracy like Marvel did with Falcon and Hawkeye!

Sorry, but I don't understand the negativity surrounding the costumes based on one group shot – what do you expect these guys to wear, primary coloured spandex?
Guess they should have gone for comic book accuracy like Marvel did with Falcon and Hawkeye!

Also, we have zero idea if costumes will be changed by the end of the film or in sequels. It's the first installment, some fans really need to just relax.

Back